ok maybe later.

i start to imagine us.

y'know,, fucking...

i daydream that garrett is on top of me like how he was at the park.

he leans down to give me a kiss but only kisses my forehead.

then my nose,lips,chin,neck,chest,ribs,stomach,and pelvis.

he stops and looks at me with a soft smile.

i nod hard even though he hadn't asked me anything.

he gets what i mean and takes me into his mouth for a short amount of seconds.

i grab his shoulders back up to make him stop.

"please-
go inside."
i breathily say,feeling my throat shaking.

i realized even though this is just imagination i said that shit OUT FUCKING LOUD.

but i'm too horny to care.

i imagine him bucking my hips up and slowly entering me as i squirm a bit.

i think about how it would feel for him to fuck me over and over and over again, i want that feeling.

the brave side of me all of a sudden thinks hey stick a finger up your ass

so i do as what i think i should do.

oh wha-
oh

hello index.

i try to get comfortable as i literally feel my fucking balls go bLUE

i decide to daydream of garrett ramming into me repeatedly and that's when i found it.

the best spot.

i kept hitting it while thinking of garrett on top of my soaking wet body going on and on. i see my dick swing straight up and i bite my lips so i don't moan too loud.

i quietly whisper "i'm gonna-"
as i cum all in the shower.

i go loose and get woozey but in a good way. i wash it off and wash the rest of my dirty body.

i softly at smile and find myself giggling as i realize that only took like 5 minutes to do because garrett is just that good.

as i finish washing my body i smell the soap as it smells just like how garrett does every day.

the sweet smell fills my lungs and makes me almost high as a kite off of love.

when i step out i find a towel and quickly dry off.

i dry my red hair first and slowly move on to the rest of the body.

when i get near my dick or my ass ,i flinch.

i realize i went to town on myself, holy fuck.

as i dry off i think of how peaceful garrett must be right now. dreaming about some softy shit that would make me wanna cuddle in his arms and lie there forever.

i go to get my clothes from the car but i realize

we left the car at the park. all my stuff is literally in the car.

shit.

i don't wanna wake garrett but i know the best way to wake up garrett is to make breakfast.

so i guess making breakfast in a towel will have to do.

i look to see if he has food ,and all he has is eggs.

great so eggs for breakfast it is ,i guess.