i

Yoongi groaned as he sat down his phone again. He rubbed his face, squinting his eyes against the dull ache that was eye strain.

He had been on the stupid dating app that apparently "Everyone is using!" for almost two hours and all he got for it was some very unwanted and very small dick picks.

Men. Why were they so horrible?

He crossed his arms, looking up at the ceiling of his shitty apartment with a frown. All he wanted in life was three things; food, sleep, and a dick in his mouth every once and awhile. Was that too much to ask?

Of course, it was never that easy. Men were trash, and the men who weren't trash were taken.

"Ugh," he muttered, resting his hand on his stomach as it groaned softly. He hadn't eaten yet, even though it was nearly 7 PM. He didn't get paid until next week, and he was short on money as is.

"Maybe I should get a sugar daddy?" He mumbled, rolling over and picking up his phone.

"I mean.. it wouldn't hurt," he opened his phone, breezing though the app he had gotten with a frown on his face.

What was the worst that could happen?

He tossed his phone aside, squinting his eyes again as they ached

He tossed his phone aside, squinting his eyes again as they ached. Well, all there was left to do was sleep.

Hopefully he would have a sugar daddy at the end of the day tomorrow. He snorted at the thought and pulled the covers up to his chin.

He heaved a heavy sigh and slipped into a deep slumber.

                               ⚠️⚠️⚠️

Yoongi snorted awake at the sound of his notifications going off. He sat up, snorting a little as he blinked the sleep away from his eyes and sleepily reached for his phone.

"What the fuck," he grumbled, unlocking his phone to see a collection of DM's that he had revived.

Six people were in his DM's. Six men.

He clicked one of them, scrunching his nose at the clock at the top of the screen. 2 AM.

"This better be good," he grumbled.