(Y/N): She wouldn't try it, I can take all of them easily.

Anubis: This could be your chance to take revenge, I would meet with her and discuss this. 

(Y/N): Alright.

Anubis: Take your peerage, if she looks at how powerful they all are she could be a little more intimidated. Give her a show of strength and show how you've grown

(Y/N): Great Idea.

Anubis: So where to now?

(Y/N): Familiar Forest, But I was wondering if you could do me a favor?

Anubis: What is it.

(Y/N): Can you help me train my peerage, you helped me reach my potential. You would be great at helping them reach theirs's, they deserve to become strong.

Anubis: Sure, we can talk more about this later though. Go get yourself and your peerage familiar. This should be a fun day for everyone so make sure you enjoy it.

(Y/N): Would you like to come?

Anubis: Me? No thanks, I have my own familiars.

(Y/N): Sounds good.

You turn to see that everyone had been politely standing there waiting.

(Y/N): You guys could've told me you were waiting here, I woulda hurried

Keith: We didn't want to interrupt you.

(Y/N): How long were you there?

Grace: We heard everything, so we can get the chance of going against Rias in a rating game?

(Y/N): Would you guys be ok to fight?

Kusara: Of course, it's been a while since I've had a good fight.

Everyone else nods in agreement, not one hint of doubt or worry is on there faces. They are ready to go to battle for you.

(Y/N): Let's get going then.

Timeskip

You and your peerage teleported in front of a forest. The forest seemed like it went on for miles. The silence was occasionally broken as different animal noises are heard, or what you thought was animals.

???: Welcome

(Y/N): Thank you for letting us in sir.

FM: No problem, now are you all ready?

Eva: I WANT A CUTE ONE!

This sudden outburst scared all of you as she is normally very quiet.

(Y/N): I guess we are

FM: I don't think I'll need to tell you all where to go, explore and enjoy yourselves. But do be careful, not everything in that forest is friendly.

You all nodded in confirmation, did one final check up of supplies then headed into the forest. The light of the entrance fades as you go farther and farther in.

(Y/N): Do you guys wanna spread out? See what we can find.

Lucille: I think it will be easier that way.

Keith: I'm staying with Grace though.

Keith grabs grace's hand as she looks up at him annoyed.

Rose: Me and Eva are gonna go as a duo, we're gonna find something good.

Lucille: I'll go with Grace then, come here. Grace runs over excited

you turn to Kusara, he stood off to the side. If he did care what was happening he wasn't showing it at all.