Love?

(Y/N) POV
   I've been here for a few hours. Olaf has been working so I've been alone, alone with nothing to do. So, I decided to wander the house. It looked old and worn. It had a dark aura to it, I was upstairs, it had two floors, a basement, and an attic. So much to explore, I'll start with this floor. There was a grimy bathroom one that I hoped I'd never have to use. I noticed small breaks in the grim on the sink, bathtub, and toilet. They looked like a toothbrush, but that was impossible. Who would use a toothbrush to clean a bathroom? I left there and continued to the next room. It seemed to be an old bedroom. It had a window that looked out to the backyard. A pile of rocks laid in the corner and a single twin sized bed was in the center of the room. But, the most interesting thing that caught my attention was a giant golden cage off to the side. My head started to hurt, and flashes of images. 
   Fuzzy hands, Movement, Golden bars. I'm on the inside of a cage. 
   A brown haired girl. A boy with glasses. "Julia Quartz..."  Darkness.
   "(Y/N)? Are you alright? Wake up." I know that voice, I swear I do. Where? Where do I know that voice from?  
   "(Y/N), Wake Up." Olaf, that voice belongs to Olaf. Olaf, when did he get home? He sounds rushed and worried. What's happening? Is something wrong? I want to know, but I can't move. Sleep Paralysis.... I've had this before. How did I know that? Whatever that doesn't matter, How do I stop it? I just need to focus, relax. I tried to breath, at first it didn't work, which made me want to panic. I didn't and slowly opened my eyes. 
   "Olaf?..." My voice was weak and soft, my eyes slowly obeyed and opened to Olaf over me. I was in that bed again, but when did I? 
   "Are you alright? I found you passed out in the spare bedroom, on the floor." I sat up slowly and he moved his hands awkwardly to help. I looked at him, his voice sounded worried, but his eyes didn't convey the same emotion, more of rushed irritation. 
   "What's wrong, you sound worried." He looked surprised. 
   "Like I said I found you, Passed out. On the floor?" He said that as if I should recognize that as wrong and worth being worried about. I covered my face stressed out. 
   "Olaf, I'm so scared... I got a bunch of flashes that felt so real, but I can't place the memory..." I looked at him scared and worried. "What do I do?" I asked, the fact I was on the brink of tears evident in my voice. I didn't know what to do, I barely remembered who I was. (Y/N) Quartz. That sounds legit but it FEELS fake. I hate this, I hate everything about it. I felt a cold tear run down my cheek and not long after I was enveloped in a hug. Was Olaf, hugging me? It felt so forced but I didn't really care at the moment. 

Olaf POV
   She was passed out on the floor, and now she's telling me she had flash backs? This is not good. Should I give her another dose while she'll still believe that it's medication? I glanced over at the worse possible moment. Those (E/C) eyes were filling with tears, and her voice sounded so scared. It made my chest hurt, why? I don't know, but I couldn't just not do anything. What should I do? I saw a tear fall and decided it would be best to... hug? Her... Swallowing my pride I made my arms wrap around her. I felt so stiff, this is natural? Seconds later she buried her face into my chest and hugged back. I relaxed at that. I don't know what this girl is doing to me, then an idea popped into my head and I smirked darkly. 
   "S-S-Sweetheart," I forced out, "How about a vacation to ease your mind? We could go to a beach?" I suggested and heard a few sniffles. She looked at me. 
   "That sounds nice..." I heard her mumble and took that as my cue. I stood up with my arms outstretched. 
   "Then, my dear, what are we waiting for? Pack your things, we can leave tonight!" I told her, hiding my evil smile with a more "caring" one. She smiled and started to do as I told her and I had to walk out of the room. 
   "I'm coming Baudelaire's. And I won't be as "nice" Now that I have the forgotten child on my side." I growled darkly.

Fortune or Fortunate? Count Olaf x reader (beyond slow updates...)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara