The big stage, and the final act of escape.

(Y/N) POV

I finally decided to just write the wedding scene as a normal wedding would go. I still have that fiery feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"I dont like this." I mumbled to myself. I finished writing just as Count Olaf walked in. I smirked and wanted to push him again.

"Buenas Dias (Good Morning), Boss!" I felt the anger from him after I said that. I heard him take a deep breath before I turned around. He watched me. 

"Have you finished yet?" He growled. Jeez who peed in his cheerios? I sighed and handed him the final copy.

"Unfortunately." I said standing up. I faced him, jeez, why hadn't I noticed he was this tall before?He glared at the me.

"Good." He said and left, I decided to take my chance now. I ran out of the room and lit one of my matches. I set burn marks all over his door. Just a small prank on him to return the hours of agony I have and continue to endure. I chuckled and walked to the kitchen. 

"Food, food, for the fire mage." I said. I smiled as i picked up an apple. Ya know, I like not having work. Count Olaf was on the couch reading over the script I wrote. He had a small smile on his face. I walked in and sat on the floor. His face turned to a scowl.

"What do you want?" He growled. 

"Freedom?" I jokingly. He'd never let me go. As I predicted he scoffed and continued reading. I rolled my eyes and continued eating. I watched outside, memories came to my mind. God what did I do to deserve this?

The next few days consisted of the troop practicing sleeping and eating. Many pranks were pulled on Count Olaf curtisy of me. Today was the day of the play. God, I'd burn this entire place down if my siblings safety wasn't on the line. I was told to watch the play unfold and make sure no body that wasn't on the list came in. God., so boring I slowly fell asleep. 

I woke to see they were on the wedding scene. "Gosh darnnit. I couldn't have slept through this part?" I whispered to myself. Violet signed the papers and I had to smirk. 

"HA! The fortune is mine!" Count Olaf yelled. That idiot. The judge was heart broken. and Klaus stepped foreword. 

"Actually you don't, She signed with her left hand and as Code45-65b states, Marriage papers must be singed with the canidates dominate hand." He said. Sunny crawled out and Mr. Poe who happened to be in attendence took the children. 

"(Y/N) Stop them!!" Olaf yelled at me. I Smirked at let them through. I glared at him and left to find Midnight.