Poisoned Blood,Poisoned Mind,Poisoned Soul.

(Y/N) POV
   I was sitting outside as Monty pulled up. Olaf walked out to talk with him before I could even get out a hello. I narrowed my eyes. Soon Monty let Olaf stay inside and the kids went to help with the canoe. I followed Olaf inside out of boredom. He went to do his thing as I sighed and sat in the reptile room. 
   "I want a cigarette," I mumbled as I read over some of Monty's work. I know smoking is a bad habit and that's why I only allow myself one a month. Too bad I already smoked it for this month. After about an hour, I closed the book and put it on the shelf again. 
   "I deserve a cig, after all of this bull." I said but still denied myself from getting it out of my bag. 
   "Smoking is a bad habit, especially for some one as young as you." Olaf. Behind me, again. What is with this man? I would love it if he just left me alone. 
    "Why does it matter? Police already think I'm dead, not like it would change anything anyway." I said as a smirk played my lips and I turned to face the man. He chuckled and looked at me. 
   "True, but wouldn't it be, odd, if they found your body now? And here of all places?" He said I rolled my eyes. What game are we playing? Is he stalling? For what? 
   "As if I would drop dead from ONE cigarette." I said to which he nodded, seeing my point I guess. I would really like to know if I'm on defense or offense right now Olaf... 
   "I guess, You know I've been doing the exact same thing you were just doing." He said, an evil smirk on his face. I wanted to slap him. 
   "And what is that?" I said, not sure what he had meant by all of that. He smiled and reached into his pocket. 
   "Studying Monty's work. Did you know he has access to every snake venom known to man?" He said stepping towards me. I didn't like the intent behind his words. I took a step back. 
   "Of course, he has studied every reptile known to man." I said just as sharp. He rolled his eyes and nodded. 
   "Did you know that the Akracphaniduh speeniolus's vemon can hypnotize it's victim?" He said. He had horribly failed to pronounce the name; Atractaspidinae Spinolious. I had read about that particular snake and the evidence does support that claim but other than mice and rabbits walking willingly into the snakes den there was no proof that the venom is truly hypnotic. Unless you are close to Monty. He had proven that the venom does have those abilities and that the venom could contain a cure to many mental health issues such as PTSD. (I should explain that the snake Atractaspidinae does exist and is venomous but there is no snake in existence that has hypnotic abilities or anything of that sort...sorry?) 
"Atractaspidinae Spinolious and yes?" I corrected him and asked him. He was confusing, at least I knew I was on defense now. 
   "Well, I wonder what would happen if that venom was injected into a human, what would YOU do?" He pulled out the venom vial full of the green liquid and a syringe filled with the same liquid. I stepped back and suddenly the bookshelf was at my back. I could feel the fear pulse through my veins. I hadn't been this scared in years. I glanced at the door behind him. Fight or flight? Fight or Flight? FIGHT OR FLIGHT? Flight. I went to run around him when I felt a force push me to the ground. I clenched my eyes shut. I didn't slide, something's on top of me. My eyes opened and I was face to face with Olaf. He was on top of me, holding the syringe to the vein in my throat. I wanted to scream, or fight or something. But before I could even evaluate the situation I heard a rough voice. 
   "Shh...shhh. It's going to be fine, Just a small pinch." What surprised me is that for a second, his voice actually calmed me. And in that second I felt the small pinch  of the needle braking skin, and the the flaming venom flooding my veins. Then darkness. 

Lemony Snicket POV
   "There is a saying for when someone you loved turned against you. That saying is 'Their mind was poisoned.' That saying speaks to the oldest Baudelaire because before she was quite literally poisoned, her mind was already poisoned as well. I don't know much about (Y/N) because she enjoyed her secrecy but I do know this. She was blinded the second she had her first encounter with Olaf." I look at a picture of a girl in a white dress, next to Olaf. Then I return to the camera.
   "Let's just say that the Baudelaire's lives just got much harder and the unfortunate events that plague the children are now much, much worse..." 

'(Y/N)' POV
   I woke up on a bed. Where am I, wait a second... WHO am I? I had no memory of well, anything. I studied my surroundings. I was in a room, the walls and floors looked dirty and there were strange clothes scattered all around. They looked like disguises? I saw a door and to it. I reached out for the handle, but before I could grab it, it was opened from the other side. A man stood there. He had salt and pepper hair, a uni-brow, and he was much taller than me. I took a step back, sorta intimidated by him.  
   "Ah, I see you are awake, great! I was beginning to worry." His voice was rough, deep. I nodded slightly, not sure if I was supposed to know him or not. I looked at my hands and found the courage to ask. 
   "Umm, Yeah... I am. Um, I'm sorry, but who are you?" I asked. I also wanted to know who I was but that could wait I guess... 
   "My dear, Is the amnesia that bad? You have forgotten who I am? At this rate you'll forget who you are too." He said. He looked at me in the eyes as I put on a guilty expression. 
   "Yeah, um about that..." I trailed off. He looked shocked, he sat down and sighed. 
   "At least it can't get any worse now. You ca-WE can make new memories now. Well, here My name is Count Olaf, your loving boyfriend. And you are (Y/N) Quartz." He explained. I felt even worse, I was supposed to be in love with this man, yet I don't remember anything about him. I sat down on the bed and looked down at my hands. 
   "How long." I said softly. He sat next to me and took one of them. 
   "What was that?" He asked. 
   "How long have we been together." His face saddened, well kind of. 
   "A few years, you didn't like anniversaries..." I nodded. Now I was curious. What happened to make me like this. 
   "What happened, what made me not remember anything?" He looked away from me. 
   "You were driving home from a friends. I don't know what happened exactly, I just remember getting the call late that night. Saying you were in the hospital and had major brain damage." I felt empty after that. Very empty. All I was able to get out was two short simple words. 
   "Car crash." It all seemed to line up, then why? Why did I have this sneaking suspicion? Why did I feel like I was being lied too? 

Olaf POV
   'She believes it, for now.'