The untouchable dream

Count Olaf POV
I quickly blew out the candles. Who or what could control fire like that? But I will not leave the orphans alone. I want that fortune. That night I heard the children tell each other that this was better than nothing. I rolled my eyes and went to sleep.
~dream world of magic lands!~
There were flames everywhere. Surrounding me, the black smoke like a  curtain blocking my vision. I tried to run but I couldn't move. When I looked down I saw that my feet where in metal boots screwed into the wooden floor. I was stuck. The flames started to race towards me and my skin felt like I was roast beef. Suddenly the flames froze. It was like I was watching a video and it was paused. The flames parted to reveal a person riding a horse. She had (H/L) (H/C) hair and her vision never left the flames even as her horse fought to leave the building. Her horse was a black as ink and the mane was whiter than the moon on a starless night.
"Count Olaf right?" She spoke, her (E/C) eyes never leaving the fire.
"Yes, what do you want?!" I snarked a reply.
"Such a rude remark to the person who's saving your life. Why so cruel, Olaf?" She looked so focused on the fire, but how is she saving my life? She's just watching it.
"I'm not cruel! Maybe your to sensitive!" I snapped. Her gaze darkened and she looked at me. The flames began to move again. The horse reared up.
"This is you fate, Olaf. This may not be how you die, but death is your fate. Change yourself, Olaf! Or face the fire!" She called as her horse ran out of the building. The flames started to close in.
~how was your trip?~
I shot up. I was breathing heavily and sweating. I clamped a hand over my chest. My heart was racing.
(Y/N) POV
The sun rose and Midnight started neighing me awake.
"Stop it! I'm trying to sleep you dumb horse!" I rubbed my eyes as the black horse whinnied. My eyes widened as I looked at the plans I had drawn in the tree the night before. I grabbed my (F/C) ribbon and tied my (H/C) into a ponytail. I looked down at Midnight who was prancing in circles. I giggled at her and ran to the other side of my tree house. I grabbed my brass knuckles, my backpack, combat boots, matches, and a photo of me and my siblings. I glanced at I before putting it in my pocket. I let out a whistle and used my rope to land on Midnights back. She reared up and took off. Step one: plant a seed. I stopped Midnight at the market place. I reached into my backpack and pulled out (F/C) spray paint. I picked a wall and began to paint. This was a symbol the town knew well. Back when (Y/N) Baudelaire ran around like a wild mustang.

I even painted one on the side of Olaf's house before sneaking inside

I even painted one on the side of Olaf's house before sneaking inside. I smirked  knowing soon somebody somewhere will began to believe that I have never died. I believe dad described me best when he said I was an untouchable dream.