Elizabeth gasped softly. She turns back in time to see the alien run into the apartment. "It's not 12 hours, it's 12 months. You've been gone a whole year. Sorry.." He told Rose.

Elizabeth sighs and rubs her forehead. "Good gravy," She whispers under her breath.

-----

The Irish woman was sitting in the Tyler's sitting room listening to Jackie yell at Rose. She wasn't paying attention as Jackie was more focusing on Rose. Elizabeth was thinking.

'Why was I not reported missing? Where's my missing posters?'

Was her mother not aware that she disappeared for a year with no word?

"Actually it's my fault," The Doctor begins catching her attention. "I've sort of employed them as my companions."

"When you say companions, is this a sexual relationship?" The police officer, who was sitting across from Rose, asked. Elizabeth snorted at the question as Rose and The Doctor shout their answer.

"No!"

"Then what is it?" Jackie yelled at the alien. "Because you, you waltz in here, all charm and smiles, and the next thing I know they vanish off the face of the Earth!"

Elizabeth sighed and got up from her spot. She entered the Tyler's kitchen and started to rummage through the cupboards for a snack. She was tired of Jackie biting the Doctor's head off as she had to listen to it for the past hour.

As she turned around after finding jammed filled cookies, Jackie slaps the Doctor. "Oi!" Elizabeth yells, mouth full of cookie. She swallowed and stormed out of the kitchen. "There's no need for that, Jackie!" She snapped.

Jackie rolled her eyes at Elizabeth and continued to glare at the alien. Elizabeth sighed and grabbed his hand.

The woman pulls the alien out of the living room and out the door. She was growing frustrated by the minute and just wanted to get out of there. Instead of going back down the stairs, they headed up to the roof.

Elizabeth lets out a long sigh as she hopped up on a platform, letting her legs swing slightly. The Doctor rubbed the cheek that Jackie had assaulted as he mumbled like a small child. "You okay?" Elizabeth asked him.

"Yeah, I'll be fine." He smiled softly. Elizabeth snickers quietly as she watched him rubbed his cheek more. "She's a crazy one, isn't she?"

"Definitely. She slaps pretty hard." The Doctor whined. "Oh, you big baby." Elizabeth snickered louder. "Doctor? Can I ask you something?"

"Sure," He replied.

"Why do you think I don't have any missing posters? Or why wasn't I reported missing?" Elizabeth asked as she looked down sadly.

"I don't know, I was wondering the same thing." The alien said as he grabbed her hand to comfort her.

"Have you tried calling?" The Doctor asked. Elizabeth shakes her head. She didn't really have much time between Jackie freaking out about their return.

Elizabeth rummages through her bag and finds her small phone. "I'm gonna ring her," she says, dialing her moms number.

The phone beeped and voice spoke, "We're sorry but the number you have-"

Elizabeth ends the call and stares at her phone.

'How? This is the same number.'

"There you are!" Rose exclaims as she bounds up the steps. She approached the brunette and climbs up next to her. Rose sighed and crossed her legs.