.Chapter 9.

hello rats
here's the update you've been wanting. I apologize for the lateness of it. I am trying 😂
----

Elizabeth strolls towards the Tyler's home as she spots a certain alien heading towards a big blue box

"Where you going, alien boy?" Elizabeth calls out to him.

The Doctor, who was lost in thought, looks up and smiles brightly to Elizabeth. He noticed a different aura around her. A sad one. Something must have happened with her mom. He wished he was there to comfort her when she went back to her house.

"I'm going to investigate. Care to join?" The Doctor asked. Elizabeth rolled her eyes
and skipped towards him. "Thought you weren't going to get the TARDIS involved." She said teasing him as if he was small toddler.

"I just want to take a peak..." He said with a laugh. The two enter the TARDIS and dash up to the console. "The television said they found a life form on board the ship." The Doctor told her.

"And you don't recognize the ship so, you don't recognize the species?" Elizabeth asked. She already knew the answer to the question. They wouldn't be moving in the first place if The Doctor knew.

"Correct!" The Doctor exclaimed. "This is going to be exciting." He said.

"If this species hasn't been identified and name... could I name it?" Elizabeth asked as she peered around the center of the console. The Doctor laughed.

"Sure. Though I wouldn't get your hopes up, peculiar girl." He told her. The TARDIS landed with a thud and the two quickly ran towards the door. Elizabeth opened the door and noticed a cart blocking their way.

"Wow." Elizabeth snickers. The two meandered between the cart and The Doctor whipped out his sonic screwdriver. It buzzed loud once he pressed the button. "Shhh!" Elizabeth said from behind him.

They giggle quietly and he opened the door. In the room were soldiers laughing and being loud. The group stared at the two travelers and grabbed their guns. Pointing right at the two.

The Doctor just smiles at them and Elizabeth winces as they shine their flashlights in their eyes.

"Blimey. Trying to make me blind?" She asked.

Their staring contest was broken when a woman screamed. "Defense plan Delta!" The Doctor shouts.

The Doctor pulls Elizabeth along with him
as they dart out of the room. They race down the hall and Elizabeth points to a door. "I think it came from there!"

The Doctor bursts into the room and looks around, noticing a scientist on the ground. "It's alive." She shouts.

Elizabeth steps into the morgue to investigate while The Doctor starts barking orders at the small team of soldiers.

"Elizabeth! Grab me a cloth, she's hurt!" The Doctor calls from his place on the floor. Elizabeth nods and rips up the sheet from the slab the body was previously laying in. She holds it out for The Doctor and crouches down next to the lady.