.Chapter 13.

"She has been summoned by Rassilon,"

"What does he want?'

"Her power,"

The whispered voices floated into the ears of the little girl who sat on the small cot in the corner of the room. Her knees pulled up to her chest and her eyes locked on the door. Using her abilities to extend her hearing she can hear all the hushed voices all over the ancient ruins.

She listened.

Listened.

She was locked away in her room. No one was allowed in. She wasn't allowed out.

"Keep her safe, Breenera. We must fufill the prophecy."

Black.

"Come, child."

The old woman with wispy white hair held out a hand for her. "You're leaving us."

Freedom.

It almost felt like a trick.

Red.

"Theodora Strega. Welcome to class. You will sit next to Koschei Parofon"

The small girl held onto her bag with a tight death grip as she moved to the back of the class. There sitting at a conjoined desk was a small boy with dark brown hair.

His eyes looked dull and he had dark circles around his eyes. Poor thing was scrawny and he had faint bruises around his neck. Of course, they were hidden from his uniform.

Red.

"Theo, can you hear them?"

"Don't make me do it, Koschei."

"Listen!"

Elizabeth bolted awake. Her head throbbed as she sat up slowly and her vision would blur every time she moved. She rubbed her eyes and slowly got out of bed.

She knew she wasn't going to sleep because of the sudden storm roaring in her head.

She would often get these migraines. Migraines that would require her to be bed bound for days. Her mother would make her soup and while she at that soup; she would place a warm rag around the back of her neck.

Elizabeth huffed and opened up her door. She was going to go to the console room, her second comfort place.

She didn't know the exact time it was; it's kind of hard to keep track when you're in a time machine. She didn't know if Rose was still asleep or even if The Doctor was awake.

The Doctor was indeed awake, thankfully. He was underneath the console, messing with wires that he probably shouldn't be messing with. He was humming softly to himself and the occasionally buzz from the sonic would fill the air.