Chapter 1 The Necklace Of Bellmont Prep

Heyy wazzup. New story coming and I hope you like it. I love making up new ideas! :D So....

COMMENT!!!!

VOTE!!!!

FAN!!!

Seriously do it now.... :) haha jk! (Joking)

Nobody copy this...

The Necklace of Bellmont Prep...

Chapter 1

_______________________________________________________

The doors of Bellmont Prep, Kyra soon learned about, were the oldest doors on a school in history. Everytime you opened it, it seemed that they would fall down into a million pieces. Kyra thought, why wouldn't they just rebuild better doors, more sturdy and not so fragile? Doors were made for moving so you could get in and out, not carefully taking care of them!

Kyra found the office with many helps with teachers and students. An older lady sat typing away with glasses propped on her nose, the reddest hair imaginable, and jotting down a few things every now and then on her yellow notepad. She slowly approached to the desk and the woman still didn't notice her! How rude Kyra thought to herslef not daring to say it outloud. She saw what she was doing on the computer but before getting a chance to see it the woman acted as is she had just walked in the door.

"Oh, you must be Kyra Banks! The principle of this school told me about you. Here, your schedule. Be careful finding your classes," Then she was off! Typing away a storm so Kyra just walked out the door to her building. Number 4 was her building, dad must've picked medical for her to study. It was probably the best she was at so Kyra was happy. Finally she found her building then walked in.

It was such a cramped place, defiantly not the place for clostrophobic people. She wandered off to first class, animals. Her dad picked vet she was guessing and went in. Nobody was there except her and the proffessor. He was kinda cute but not cute enough to be her boyfriend, but that is just weird!

"Well, well, look who we have here!" You are Kyra right?" he asked and Kyra politely shook her head yes. "Well, we are glad to have you! Here take a sit dear," as he told her, she took a seat, he was very young to be a professer. (A/N don't worry it isn't a teacher/student romance!) The room was filled with everything you would need in a school.

"Why is nobody here?" she asked suspiciously, not knowing anything about this school.

"Uhmm, class hasn't started." he giggled a bit and she blushed.

"Well, I should probably wait then." Kyra got up to leave but he told her to sit. She sat down as she was told and he sighed.

"Ok, well, your grades, we got them. The ones from last year. And they are outstanding. We are considering for you to be a tutor, you know for kids who need help with certan subjects. Everyday at 4:00 sharp, you will meet a few kids in your dorm. Both genders actually. So, will you do it? Or at least consider it. Your also going to move up to advanced everything. So will you?" he said in almost one breath but couldn't. Kyra thought long and hard about her choice and wanted to help people get better educations.

"Of course, Proffessor?" She accepted proud of herself.

"Oh I am so sorry Kyra," He chuckled a bit, "my name is Proffessor Calvin." He smiled and shook my hand. "Thanks for doing it!"

"Your welcome, Proffessor Calvin," the bell rang and everyone came in and sat. School started and so far she has uhmm, how many was that? Oh yeah, 4! Joking, she have the big fat zero...

"Have a good day," proffessor Jenkins said once everyone left medicine after that the day was over. So she went to find her dorm. One, ok, millions of boys whisteled, checked her out and stared at her. Kyra felt self concious about herself. She covered up her body several times but finally made it to her dorm.

She walked up the stairs since she wanted excersise and found the number of her dorm, 356. She got her key and opened it. Nobody was there yet. She got the single bed and put her sheets on. Soon her space was decorated to be just like her.

The she decided to email her old friend Camryn. She got her Mac and opened it. On the desktop was a picture of her and Camryn sitting in the car on their way to a movie for girls. Her email went a little like this:

//Email Message//

_______________________________________________________________________

Dear Camryn,

How is it goin' girl? Listen I am so sorry for not telling you sooner about me moving to California. But I just wanted to leave without any tears flowwing down my cheeks. But that was kind of impossible because it was like a river. I didn't want you to get mad really but now you sorta are. I'm sorry Cam I really am! Believe me.. Anyway boarding school sux really bad Cam! I wishe you were here. Oh my roomate is comeing ttyl!! (Luv ya!!) <3

From, Kyra Lillian Banks :)

_______________________________________________________________________