🌹The Mute Girl🌹

It's been 5 years since you and Yoongi has been together. He was the best boyfriend you could've ever asked for. He would ask you out for cute dates but most of them would be indoors like cuddling on the sofa while watching movie, writing lyrics etc. He would buy you cute gifts, hug you in sleep, shower you with morning kisses.

He first appeared before you in high school. You were 'The Mute Girl' because you never talked with anyone at school. You would always be by your side, they said you were cold but you knew you were just you. Because that's how you were brought up, never having anyone to talk.

He was clingy, even after knowing you were the daughter of a prisoner. He wouldn't leave your side, even when you rudely behaved with him he stayed by your side.

One day he found you at a park, crying so miserably. He ran to you, when he was getting closer her saw the cut on your lower lip, the hand print on your left arm. "Did someone raised their hands on her?"

You saw him but somehow you didn't ran, may be there wasn't any strength within you for that. You just stayed still, looking at his eyes, being lifeless. He didn't ask anything, only sat by your side while hugging you.

Slowly, you opened up to him. Told about the bullies you got for being the daughter of a prisoner and having no one to protect you.

In the middle of one night, he called you waking you up from your sleep.

Y/N: Hello?
-Yoongi: Can you come out of the building? I'm waiting outside for you.
Y/N: Wh-

Before you could ask further he cut the call. He seemed in a hurry. Being confused, you came out of the building, just in your pajamas. You saw him at the gate, with a bag on his back.

Y/N: Wh-
Yoongi: Let's run away.

He said cutting you off once he saw you approaching him. You raised your eyebrows, taking his words as a joke.

Y/N: Stop joking. Why ar-
Yoongi: I'm not joking, Y/N. Trust me, in the middle of the night when I neglected my sleep I'm sure I'm not joking. I'm running away, leaving everyone. But I can't leave you. So, will you come with me? Leave this place which only brings you pain and come with me. We'll live together, at a new place, with new people. Let's run away, just you and.. me...

That night you trusted yourself on him. You let him take you wherever he was going because you were tired of all the pains, tired of being called 'The Mute Girl' or prisoner's daughter. You run away with a lawyer's son who needed to achieve his dreams without being stopped and for that he needed to ran away. And he did, with his another dream.

It's been 3 years after that and he's been distant lately. He had been working all day and after he was done, he would go out with rest of the boys or other friends. He wouldn't talk with you unless it's necessary, he wouldn't sleep in the same room as well. "Does he not love me anymore?"

It was another day of you waiting for him. "12:43..." It was late and he still wasn't home. As you were deep in thoughts you heard the door opened. Without wasting a second you went to the door.

Y/N: Yoongi...
Yoongi: I'm tired. I'll go to sleep.

Y/N: But I've made dinner... I haven't ate yet...
Yoongi: Then go and eat. I'm not hungry, I had my dinner at the studio.

He said making his way to him room, his separate room. But you stopped him.

Y/N: Yoongi, can we talk?
Yoongi: Not now, Y/N. I'm tired.