Kidnapped Hiroto × Reader Part IV : Don't Worry

TRIGGER WARNING : MENTION OF BLOOD. PLEASE PROCEED WITH CAUTION, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

. . . 🌼 . . .

(Y/n)'s POV :

I gathered my confidence by breathing deep breaths then we started walking towards the two men, faking scared faces. As we were walking, Endou stepped on a small branch and the two men were shocked, got up and shouted.

"Who's there?!" One of the men yelled.

"U-Um, excuse us sir but we got lost during our school t-trip and we don't know our way h-home... P-Please help us." I said with a scared face while faking some tears in the corner of my eyes.

The men were surprised at first, but smirked as one of them whispered for the other.

"Come with me little ones, we will take a good care of you." One of the men said with a smirk. Perfect, my plan had successed and we were going closer and closer to Hiroto.

They guided us inside the big house, it had a lot of chambers and long hallways, we went to a door that seemed to be the basement door, he opened it and as soon as we entered, the man closed the door and locked it before pushing us towards a dark room.

I gasped in shock as I saw him...

Hiroto was chained in two metallic shells on his hands as his low head rested on his arm, under him was a blood mage that seemed to be his own and he had cuts, whip scars and bruises all over his body. He must have passed out before the night had dropped.

"Come on, get to the jails, the boss knows what to do with you."

We walked to the jails, not taking off my eyes off of Hiroto's sleeping figure. I was in the middle jail, Endou on my left and Kidou on my right.

"Now! Give me your phones!" As expected, we gave him our phones and he smirked. Suddenly, Hiroto woke up with tired eyes because of the loud noises and his eyes widened to see our presence.

"(Y-Y/n)?!... Guys, what are you doing h-" he couldn't finish his sentence as a sharp pain attacked his body.

"Well well, what did we get here? More toys to play with?" Another man came to view as he approached us.

"Let him go!" I screamed as I glared deadly at him and clenched the rails with both my hands, he laughed and clenched the rails either.

"Well sorry, baby girl, but I can't... Because I can have money after selling him, the same thing for the rest of you." He whispered the last part and my eyes widened in shock, but rage blinded my eyes and I shouted at him.

"You will never get what you want you bastard!"

"Watch your mouth baby girl or it'll cost you a lot." I shut my mouth after I knew things would get way worse. He turned and faced Hiroto as his back faced us.

"So, you four know each other, what a problem, or...." He turned and backed away a little looking at each one of us with a smirk.

"We can make a deal."

"A deal?" Endou asked, feeling confused as well as me and Kidou.

"Yes."

"Tell us." Kidou said in a calm yet concerned tone.

"I will give tasks for the three of you that you must accomplish and in return, I will let go of that boy once you finish them but there is a consequence, want you to hear it?"

"Yes." Kidou said with courage as me and Endou stared, surprised by his calm behavior.

"You seem to be the confident boy and I like that. Anyway, I will have some fun with the boy until AlL Of YoU finish your missions, deal?"

"Deal."

"Kidou!" I whispered in shock and fear at the thought.

"We have no choice (Y/n) and you know that." Endou said.

"Not you too Endou." I said in shock.

"(Y-Y/n)..." A tired, cracked voice called my name, I looked towards Hiroto who was looking at me with a half opened eye as he gazed back at me, shaking a bit.

"P-Please...I c-can handle i-it... Don't worry..." He managed to say and gave me an exhausted smile, I felt tears run down my eyes but wiped them away, I knew I had to stay strong for his sake.

"Okay, deal." I said and glared at the man as he smirked, Hiroto sighed in relief.

"Awesome! Now what about a short quick show?" He said, smirking as he turned walking towards Hiroto. I noticed that Hiroto tried to hide the fear in his eyes but failed.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Watch closely and enjoy." he smiled a devilish smile as he saluated.

"Let's start with the magical box my friend, shall we?" He suggested to Hiroto as the red-haired boy gasped in fear. I'd never seen him like that, he used to be the calm, confident, strong boy but now.... He looked broken.

The man pressed the button and we gasped at the electrical shock when it made contact with Hiroto's body as he screamed a deadly scream.

"Hiroto!" I yelled clenching the rails as Endou and Kidou did the same, the lines of electricity danced dangerously around the room as the mad man was laughing maniacally. The shock continued for 3 minutes nonstop and when it ended, the scream had ended with it as well. Thus, Hiroto was breathing heavily as he was sweating and shaking uncontrollably. I bit my lower lip, trying to ease myself as warm tears stormed down my cheeks, the man took knives and started cutting Hiroto's skin and laughing in a disgusting way, he then used the whip on Hiroto's skin as his screams of pain filled the air.

I couldn't help myself and caught the torn blanket next to me, squeezing it while shutting my eyes as I cried silently, not wanting to listen to anymore screams or laughs.

. . . 🌼 . . .