When the night comes, inside the tent, the two of them laying down, listening to the sound of waves. “We will go home tomorrow morning.” Hoseok’s voice was answered with Yoongi’s nod. After that they discussed about what souvenirs they should bring to Jin and Taehyung. Yoongi also wants something simple to give for Namjoon and his two robots. He seemed excited about those three people, making Hoseok astonished because Yoongi didn’t look that close to them.

“Well… I’m not that close, but they’re so friendly to me. And, they brought you back.” Yoongi paused for a while before continuing his sentence. “It means that you’re important… for Jin hyung.”

Both of them fell silent. Yoongi still imagines something appropriate to give to Namjoon, and Hoseok just closed his eyes, drowning on his own thoughts. He knew there was nothing to regret in Yoongi’s words, because it was Jin who insisted on bringing him back into a robot. He didn’t expect that Yoongi would just consider him a special person, of course. They’re both friends now, and Yoongi was the one who asked him to. For now, Hoseok was quite happy.

~~~

Hoseok drove cheerfully, accompanied by songs that roaring from the radio and Yoongi’s voice that following behind. They both laughed loudly, joking at each other, occasionally talking about some strange pedestrians, they could even discussed an advertising slogan into a long joke. This trip managed to get them closer. If Hoseok could wish something, he wanted to immediately make Yoongi remember him, but he knows it needs time. And hey, making new memories with Yoongi was also very fun.

“Thankyou, Hoseok. I’m happy.” A sincere smile appeared in Yoongi’s words, showing his teeth. Hoseok just laughed, singing again. He didn’t dare to look at Yoongi, because imagining the shadow of the sun behind the robot and the gust of wind from outside the car, it was enough to make Hoseok melt. They have bought souvenirs for Jin and Taehyung, it was a mini message bottle with sand in it. There is a small roll of paper that could be written by Yoongi. He wrote “sorry” for them, hoping that when he returned home, the two couples were no longer angry. Then they bought bracelets for Namjoon, Jimin, and Jungkook.

It was late on the evening when Hoseok and Yoongi arrived at Jin’s house. Hoseok was still amazed because he didn’t feel tired, didn’t fall asleep during the trip, there was no feel of hunger nor the needs to go to the toilet, it seems that he was still accustomed to being a robot. Hoseok then took Yoongi’s hand who seemed hesitant about entering the house, feeling awkward if he had to deal with Jin who had kept him quiet for the past few days.

Unexpectedly, Jin was very happy when they both returned. He widely opened the door and immediately hugged them one by one. Jin told Hoseok to take a short break before returning home. Taehyung jumped happily when he saw Yoongi’s hand filled with souvenirs. He pulled the robot towards the living room, followed by others. Unconsciously Yoongi felt happy because of Taehyung’s actions, he felt that he had been well received in this house.

When opening the souvenir, Jin smiled at the small letter in the bottle. He looked at Yoongi, it was obvious that the annoying figure was now trying not to make an eye contact with him because of nervousness. Jin then got up, told Yoongi to follow him to the kitchen, making a warm drink for Hoseok. It seems that Jin also has to get used that Hoseok doesn’t need to drink.

In the kitchen, Yoongi could only lean on the table while Jin pouring the tea into a glass. He didn’t know what to do, even he was confused why Jin called himself, not Taehyung. After a very long time for Yoongi, the taller man began to open his voice.

“Thankyou, Yoongi.” Jin said softly while still stirring the tea, but he was sure that Yoongi could hear that. “I also had fun with Taehyung yesterday. You don’t need to worry, I still think of you as a friend.” He smiled slightly at Yoongi when he said that, and Yoongi became very relieved. The robot then helped Jin to bring the tea to the living room. The atmosphere returned to normal, the four of them were chatting casually. Taehyung tried to familiarize himself with Yoongi, and Yoongi appreciated that.

It was almost midnight when Hoseok decided to going home. After saying a lot of thanks to the couple, he left the house accompanied by Yoongi. Of course Hoseok was happy because Yoongi offered himself. Before entering the car, Hoseok grabbed something from the back seat, then giving it to the shorter robot.

“There. A cellphone.” Hoseok had bought it on the way home when Yoongi was busy choosing souvenirs. The robot looks confused. For Yoongi, the machine inside him was smarter than a cellphone, except for sending messages, he acknowledged his defeat. Besides, he always considered that it’s not important to own a cellphone.

“What for?”

Hoseok took his cellphone out of his pocket, typed for a while, then looking at Yoongi with a smile. Shortly after, the cellphone in Yoongi’s hand rang, showing to an unknown number.

“Incase you need someone to accompany you, call me.” Said Hoseok while putting the cellphone back in his pocket.

Yoongi just laughed, rolled his eyes, telling Hoseok to go home soon. Hoseok pulled him first in a short hug and kissed his forehead. A few moments later, Yoongi still stood smiling at the side of the road, looking at Hoseok’s car who was away. His lips didn’t stop forming a smile, and in his heart, he promised to contact Hoseok.

~~~

Finally :')
I tried to be descriptive and reduce conversations between characters.
Is that good? @.@