Boasting Ain't What It Do!

Tremaine Neverson was convicted of attempted murder, torture and kidnapping. He was sentenced to 5 years in the Florida State Prison. Trey was far from scared so when asked what he did to get in there, he told the truth. Bragging on how he had Brandy begging and pleading for him to let her go. Reliving the sounds that she made every time he carved a new cut into her skin. The cries and shrieks and screams. If you were just listening, like many of the inmates, you'd think he got off by harming women. And that thought didn't sit too well with the men who had daughters, nieces, sisters, cousins or wives and girlfriends that they cared about. So a very good friend of Zion Joseph and a well known gangster contacted Zion. "Hey, bruh." Monsta says to Zion. "How you holdin' up, mane?" "As best as I can. But what do you know about that pussy ass singer that just came to the Pen?" "That motherfucker fucked up my niece's best friend. If I didn't have shit to do out here, he wouldn't have made it in there." Zion replies. He has known Brandy since she and Ziare were kids and he looks at her like his other niece. So what happened to Brandy really messed with him. "Well, he's up in here boasting about what he did to baby girl. You need me to handle that?" "That'd be great if you did. And I'll put some more money on your account." "Aight, cool." Monsta replies and hangs up. He sits his boys down and explains the plan. Trey is in for the worst time of his life.

*3 weeks later*

Monsta and his crew had been plotting for weeks. Trey had been turnin' coat since he got there. So the whole prison couldn't stand him and it's not like anyone is gonna care about what happens to him. "Alright, ladies! Shower time!" One of the guards say and the men get up, heading to the open shower. "Don't drop the soap, Lil homie." A few of the elder gentlemen state. Tremaine doesn't pay it any attention cause everyone says it. But today, he should've heeded the warning because it's about to get thick in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... As soon as the guard turned away, Tremaine was cornered. 3 of Monsta's crew members were surrounding him. Trey ain't little but these niggahs are big as shit. "May I fucking help you?" He asks, words harsh but if you pay real close attention, you can hear the trembling. "I heard that you're that boy who held that girl hostage cause you liked her." One with a scar across his eye says. "Bitch, I might be." Trey replies. "Well, how about my boys hold you hostage cause they ... like you?" Monsta says and other inmates turn away like they don't see this. The soap is knocked out of the smallest boy's hand and one of the bigger men order that he picks it up. Now let's analyze the situation. A bunch of men all crammed into a big ass facility with no women or ways to get off but their companions who just so happen to be of the same sex. Then a pretty young boy like Trey arrives and is cornered by these men. It can go two ways right now. He can pick up the soap and get that ass waxed. Or he can not pick up the soap, take an ass whooping and still get that ass waxed. Choice is his. The tension rises in the room and Trey grows a second pair of balls. "I ain't picking up shit!" He yells and pushes one of the bigger men. Why did his simpleminded ass do that? "Fine with us." Monsta says and snaps his fingers. 2 of those big ass monkeys ... I mean men grab Trey's arms and legs and pins him down. He tries his best to get out of there grips but let's face it, he's a weakling compared to them. "Y'all can't do this shit to me! I'm Trey motherfucking Songz. Trust me, you're gon-. AHHHHHH!" Tremaine was cut off by being penetrated. I mean big dawg threw that shit so deep that I actually think it touched the little niggah's spine. By now, the shower had cleared out. Even Monsta had left to let his homes do their thing. All I'm gonna say is that Trey may not be the same when his five years is up. He shouldn't have been boasting.

*A Year Later*

Trey Songz has been in prison. 365 days deep. He no longer a sexual icon for women. But he's the most wanted male in his block. Many of the men in there have said that he gives the best head. Kinda disturbing considering that bitches used to give him head. Zion gave Monsta over a year to turn Trey out. Sad part about it is that it only took three months flat. Next thing you know, he's a better twerker than strippers and shit. And his head game is too fierce. All I gotta say is that you shouldn't be boasting about the foul shit you've done. Cause that ain't what it do.