The Interview! (Princeton)

Where is Mrs. Right? I gotta see her. Travel all across the world just to meet her. Ge-Get me on a flight. I gotta see her.

'Mrs. Right' woke me up. I got outta bed and groomed myself. My cheek still tingled from where Ziare kissed me last night and I don't wanna wash the feeling off but I do. I do my hair and then get dressed in a read plaid shirt, blue jeans and some black boots. I grab a pair of shades and go downstairs. "You ready?" My mom asks. "You don't have to take me. I'm walking with Ziare." I say. "Oh, ok. Have a good day, baby. I'll see you this afternoon." She says and kisses my cheek. I walk outside and Ziare and Vicnasio were talking. "Good morning." I say. "Good morning." They respond and Ziare hooks her arms through mine and Vicnasio's. "Get used to this. She does it all the time." He says and I laugh before nodding.

*20 minutes later*

"Can you tell Mr. Collins that we're in the casting office?" Ziare says to Vicnasio and he nods before walking off. "Alright. This interview is gonna be about your career, the rest of MB and why you're here. Don't be nervous. Questions that I ask won't be too personal. However, we have a segment where the students ask questions. You might get weirded out by those. It's gonna be fine, though. And you look A-1." She says and hugs me quickly then walks off.

*An hour later. 7:30 am*

"Good morning, Boone High School and thank you for tuning in to the Boonies News. As many of you know, Princeton from Mindless Behavior has recently became a part of our student body. He's here with me today and has agreed to answer a few questions. Please welcome Princeton. Also known as Jacob Perez." Ziare says and I walk onto the platform and sit next to her. "How are you this morning, Jacob?" "I'm great. How are you, Ziare? You look beautiful." "I'm doing wonderful and thank you. So, tell me. Why did you decide to come back to public school after being on the road for such a long time?" She asks. "The managers of Mindless Behavior thought that we should get the high school experience so they allowed us to take a break from the music industry." I reply. "I see. You haven't been here long enough for me to ask you how it's going. But I've noticed that the other 3 members of the group does not attend our school. Why is that?" "Management thought it would be too hectic to have the whole group at one school. So, we're spread all over Florida." "Well then. I have one last question and then we will let the students ask you some." "Shoot." "Can I touch your hair?" Ziare says and I chuckle before nodding. She gets up and comes over to me. Both her hands massage my scalp and I have to suppress my moan. "It's so soft and has so much volume. Hash tag jealous." She says and we share a laugh. "Alright. Student questions. From Angel Harris in room 318. Do you like me?" "You're adorable, no doubt. But it's too early for me to say." I said, knowing damn well I don't. She is cute though but I've already set my eyes on someone else.  "From Boss Swag in room 122. Don't try to steal my best friend. I'll hurt you." She says and we look at each other. "Nasi, stop trying to scare the boy." Ziare says and I realize who said that. I hope he's just playing. "That was our student statement. Thank you for coming on today and I hope everyone welcomes you. Jacob Perez!" Ziare says and Mr. Collins gives us a thumbs up. "Wonderful! You both did an amazing job! Beautiful." He says. We smile and then she pulls me back into the casting office. "You did great out there. You were well relaxed." "Thank you." "You're welcome. Anyway, we're in here until 2nd period. I hate that class too." She says and we laugh. We have art 2nd period. She's really good though. I think this time around, school will be something I look forward to.