We're Missing a Blessin'! (Ziare)

Today is the last day of the music reunion. We're not leaving until tomorrow but everyone is packing up and setting up their outfits for tonight. There's a sick ass concert tonight at Cruzan Amphitheatre. "Money, baby." Prince says as he walks into the room. "Yea?" I say as I turn around and look at Princeton. He just stares at me. "How many times do I have to tell you that staring isn't polite?" I ask and he laughs. "You're one to talk." He says and kisses my cheek before walking out. I grab my clutch and walk out the room. "Zi!" August calls. "Wassup, Aug?" I ask as he falls into step with me. "You seen Blessin'?" "She's not in her room?" "No. I checked like 3 times in the last hour." "Maybe she's downstairs or went to get breakfast. If she doesn't show up by noon, I'll call." I say as we walk to the ballroom. I kiss Mindless Behavior and Nasi on the cheeks before going out to my car. Let's be honest. I'm nervous. I call Brandy and her phone goes straight to voicemail. Yup. This is some sort bullshit. I stand against the wall, thinking of where she can be when Roc comes out. "You aight, Zi?" He asks. I look up at him, realization dawning on me. "Where's Trey?" I ask. "I don't know. Haven't seen him since this morning." "Ok. Tell Zel, Vicnasio, Princeton, August and Ms. Andrea to meet me out here." I say, scrolling through my contacts looking for someone. "Hello?" "Unc, are you in Florida?" I ask. My uncle, Zion Joseph is a real OG. He has connections everywhere. It's rare that I call him with an emergency like this but shit is real. "Yes. What's up, baby girl?" "I need you to come to Homewood suites in West Palm." I say as I see everyone coming out. "Ok. Give me 10 minutes." He says and I nod, hanging up. "What's up, Mani?" Zel asks. "Brandy and Trey are gone. Trey wants Brandy. I have a feeling that he took her." I say. Ms. Andrea and Laizel scream and shout. Me and the boys remain calm. "My uncle can help us. He's on his way." I say and Princeton pulls me off to the side. "Ziare, if that fuck niggah does anything to my sister, I'm gonna kill him." "I'm with you on that one." I say and then I hear my name. Prince and I run back to everyone, August handing me his phone. "Hello?" "Zi! Please help me." Brandy sobs into the phone. Before I can say anything, a voice replaces my best friend's. "You and Brandy ignored me this whole weekend. August and Princeton have what should be mine." Trey says and hangs up. He's a fucking retard. "So, Trey does have Brandy because he wants her." I say and I hear a car pulling up. "Who do we need to fuck up?" My uncle asks, putting his arm around my neck. "Trey Songz has my best friend and we need to find her because I think his head is messed up." I say and my uncle nods. "I know this is a very critical time but I'm gonna need at least an hour to see if I can track the young man." Zion says and we nod. "I'm gonna stab his ass with a cross. That way I know he and Jesus are together." August says. "This isn't Downtown, niggah. It'll be fine. You beat his ass and then he go to jail. Simple." I reply, trying to keep everyone positive.

*An hour later*

"Mani! I got something." My uncle calls. Prince and I walk over. "He called August from his own phone. His location is on. He's in ... Jacksonville. 1645 Florida Boulevard." Zion says. "That address sounds familiar." Prince says. "We used to live there." Ms. Andrea says.