Christmas W/ my Girl (Prince)

Helluva time jump but I hope you guys enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I was sitting in my windowsill, repainting the 'Window of Beauty'. It's Christmas and I've been feeling real ... Ugh. Ziare went outta town for a few college visits and she said she was gonna be home on Monday but she hasn't shown up and the last time I heard from her was Sunday. As I was finishing the last details, Ziare's room light came on. The blinds were closed so I figured it was one of her parents. A few minutes go by and the light is turned off. "Jacob! " My mom calls. I run out my room and go downstairs. "You got a Christmas present on the porch." She says and I go to open the door. "Merry Christmas, Prince." I hear and look up to see Zi. "Mani!" I say and throw my arms around her. "Haha. Hey, babes. Missed me?" "Hell yea." I reply, pulling her into a kiss. She immediately kisses back, fingers tangling in my hair. I let out a low groan, reluctantly pulling away so shit doesn't get real on my porch. Then it dawns on me and I squeeze her waist. "Where the hell have you been?" I ask. She smirks and replies with, "Home." "And you didn't tell me?" "Wanted the frustration of not seeing me to build up." "I hate you." I respond and she starts dying as we walk back in the house. "He mad or nah?" My mom asks and we laugh. "He real mad." Zi replies. I drag her up to my room and throw her on the bed, hovering over her. We just lay there in silence. My eyes scanned her face. It seems like her features have matured since she's been gone. "I got you something." She says and sits up. It looks like she's straddling me but she really isn't. Ziare goes into her bag and pulls out a sketchpad and a canvas. "I also have more paint, pastels, pencils and markers for you but they at home. And the sketchpad is all about you." She says and I flip through the pages. Each page had a drawing of me at a different stage in my life. My favorite four were the ones where I looked like Huey, the only black and white one, the colored in one of me saluting and the one where it looks like an actual photo. "I felt like I could've done so much better." She says and I look at her like she's crazy. "Baby girl, these are amazing. Thank you." "You're welcome and she kisses my cheek. "Oh. August said that he wants us to come over. He's throwing a Christmas party." I say and she nods. "Jacob!" My mom calls. "Yes ma'am?" "You and Zi get ready. I'm trying to be on the road in an hour." "Ok." I respond. "Imma go get dressed. I'll see you in a minute." Ziare says and kisses me quickly before walking out the room. I get up and lay out my outfit before going to the shower. My Christmas took a turn for the best.

Sorry about the extra lateness. But I'll post another chapter after this one. The drawings of Princeton and his outfit are in the media. Thank you all for your patience. And I'm still doing Profile Sprees.