Chapter 15

Sooryamoorthi was running here and there. A lot of things to be look after, a busy day, so many responsibilities, a lot of people yet he himself have to make sure everything is going on smoothly and correctly. He was tired but no tiredness on earth can stop him today from looking after the big responsibility he is having.

Yes, its the marriage of his two beautiful daughters. It was only for them he was living after the death of his wife. Shivani had already found out her soul mate long ago. But they were not in a peaceful atmosphere where they can conduct a marriage and live an happy life. He is sure that no one except Sreeram can hold her hand tightly and safely. Also he is the best brother for Samskriti. A man whom he can believe with his eyes closed in his daughters case. He is already a family and a son for him. But he is more happy since he is now going to be the husband of her elder daughter.

Samskriti had undergone a lot in her life. Not for her mistakes. That poor innocent soul deserves the best which he couldn't give her till now. Peace; that was what she always wanted. He was not a good father when comes to his younger daughter's untold needs eventhough she didn't even think like that till now. Because she only knows to love. But today she is going to have the only thing she wished in her life. The only desire she was not ready to give up. The only comfort for which she was ready to fight. The only man who owns her heart. Lakshya. He is sure that he can give his daughter's hand to Lakshya without thinking twice. Because he is the one who always saved her and ensured her safety on top of his every other need. A man who was afraid to fall in love with her only because he is not sure whether his past and job may cause harm to her in future. A man who is named as Devil infront of the whole world, but only his daughter could see the ocean of love in that heart made of stone. He is happy that finally his daughter found out her happiness. She is going to have a life which she always craved for.

He remembered yesterday's conversation that he had with Lakshya.

"I am not enough capable of even finding what I really want. It was only Samskriti who could realize my heart's desire even before I find it out. I am not sure whether I can give her all the comfort of life that she was experiencing till now. But one thing I can promise that my love would always make her stay alive. I will never stop loving her until my last breathe. I will be there as a protective guard for your angel who wants nothing other than love in her life. I will keep her safe like a diamond in my life. Your daughter would never complain that I hurted her. It will be always me who will be the ultimate source of her happiness. I can't promise to do big things to make her happy. But I promise that I will help her to find happiness in every small things that we share. Each moment, each hour, each day of my life, I will love her more and more. And this is my promise."

As a father he don't want anything more for his daughter. He can relieve that Samskriti is in safe hands. The most safe and secure hands for her.

"Samskriti didnt ask anything from me except my love. She didnt demand anything. She will never. But I know that one thing that she wants from me eventhough she didn't tell. My job. It will be always an headache for her. So I decided to quit it and live the life that she wants. I don't know what will I do hereafter. But your daughter don't have to struggle with me. Even if I have to stay hungry she don't miss her meals anytime. I can love her more than she wants. Please believe me."

Sooryamoorthi's eyes glittered thinking about his words that a man can make any father happy. He is a proud father now. Both of his daughters are finally getting united with their love.

"Are you dreaming Bava?" He turned back feeling someone tapping on his shoulder. He saw Veera standing with his usual smile.