Chapter 8

It was just another day for Sooryamoorthi. A lot of people are waiting for him at the corridor to present their problems and seek advice. As usual Sreeram is with him as his right hand. He opened the main door of his home and saw people hailing for him. He gave them his best smile. He have an habit of smiling without bothering about whatever pressure he is going through. That is one of the best thing about him.

He sat on the chair infront of the people and started enquiring about their problems. He listened to each and everyone carefully. Most of them had the complaints regarding Vinayak Devarayar and his spoilt son. His face changed into a frown hearing disgusting things about his enemy.

"Sreeram, I can't tolerate him anymore. As I said before he is a burden to the earth. I won't allow him to hurt anyone more." Sooryamoorthi declared creating loud hails from the crowd.

Shivani who was listening to their conversation hiding behind the pillar had a huge grin on her face.

"Are you planning to finish him?" Sreeram asked.
"No. He don't deserve such an easy death. He should be punished for his deeds. But a direct death will be an escape for him. I won't give him that mercy."Sooryamoorthi gritted his teeth recollecting how he killed his wife. How he insulted his daughter. How he tried to destroy his family many times. His blood boiled and rage was clearly visible in his eyes.

"Tell me uncle. I am ready to do anything."Sreeram assured.
"This would be equal to death for him. His money... that is everything for him. It is his biggest strength and power. Without money and what he achieved with it, he is nothing. He is nothing without his power and status."Sooryamoorthi was sure about his next move.

"Get the details of all his illegal business. Get all his factories raid and destroy his drug mafias. Call DGP. He is my friend. I will talk to him."Sooryamoorthi said.

"Where is Lakshya?"he asked.
"I am here. Ready for anything."Lakshya replied standing beside him.

"Sree, Lakshya...come with me. I need you both."Sooryamoorthi walked out towards his car followed by the two men.

Before getting inside the car,Lakshya's eyes fell on Samskriti who was watering the plants absent minded. Her face was pale and it was like she is completely in another world. For a moment his heart drenched. He didn't know that her ignorance too can hurt him just like the way she got hurted when he avoided her. It's been many days she talked with him. She didnt even look at his face after that night. He craved for her voice, her gaze everything. He atleast wanted her to shout at him like she used to do. But she was completely changed. It is like she is unaware about his existence. And it hurted. It hurted him a lot.

"Lakshya, what are you thinking? Get inside. We are getting late."Sreeram's words brought him back to the world.
He entered inside with an heavy heart. And yes she was unaware of everything.
_____________________________________

"He should lost everything. Like we lost our Amma because of him. Like we lost our peace. He should get destroyed. "Shivani said looking at the fire in stove with revengeful eyes.

Veera who was eating a coconut piece coughed.
"You know what. You are exactly like me. My perfect daughter in law. Brave and fiery like me."Veera commented.
Shivani sighed.
"Do you know one truth? I would have killed that Vinayak and his son long before. But what to do. They are so disgusting. I hate to touch them. No ganga river cam clean my hands if I touch them. Disgusting creatures. "He said while eating the remaining slices of coconut.

Shivani chuckled.
"I know mama how brave you are. So don't worry."Shivani said teasing him.
That's when she noticed a silent Samskriti chopping the onions without bothering about any conversation. She is very quiet now a days that wondered everyone in the house. No one dared to ask the reason of her worry since Sooryamoorthi informed them to give her some time.