Chapter 7

A/N: Please avoid the grammar mistakes and spelling errors as I wrote all chapters in an hurry.

Lakshya was sitting in a dark corner in the courtyard. He had his hands on his head. He couldn't understand what is happening in his life. He didn't have to go through such a dilemma earlier in his life. Killing people is easy. But making decision regarding something we don't know, it kills us.

He don't know from what he is trying to run away? Is it from her or her questions? He had already asked each and every question himself a million times that she asked him. He didn't get an answer.

He clearly knows that he cares for her even if he dont know the reason. But love??? No he can't let that happen. He knows that he don't deserve her. He is a devil. But she is a sweet girl whom everyone loves. He don't know why she loving him? He only knows that he can't love her back. There is no life for him. It will be only ruin which may be waiting for her if she loves him. He can't let her spoil her own life. He cant let her life to be ruined. He can't see her tears. He is caring for her. It's true. But he can't make it love. Because devil's love is destruction for her. She should live happily. And he knows clearly that he can't give her happiness.

"Samskriti, I am neither meant for you nor I deserve you or your love. Don't ruin your precious life with love for someone who don't even have right to think about you. You have to live a life which should be only filled with happiness. I cant make you happy. I can only ruin you. You are the epitome of love and I am the epitome of evil. We don't have a life together. Dont love me Samskriti. Your love is making me weak and I don't want this. Stay away from me before I decides to stay away from you."

He rested his head back on the chair and closed his eyes for a while.
____________________________________

A few days passed with Lakshya not giving much attention to Samskriti. She was frustrated and angry for his ignorance. On the other hand he was also sad for his actions. But he knows that this is the best he can do for her.

One day Lakshya was discussing something serious with Sooryamoorthi and Sreeram. She passed through the place and saw him fully concentrated on the discussion. She felt angry seeing him like that. She placed the plates in her hand on the table with a loud sound making all them shock. They turned to see the place from where the sound came and looked at Samskriti. Lakshya too saw her and he immediately guessed her purpose.

"Angel, everything fine?" Sooryamoorthi asked her.
She nodded but the sadness was visible from her eyes.
Sooryamoorthi came towards her daughter and touched her shoulders slightly.
"What happened dear? Anything worrying you?"he asked in his most sweet voice.
"I am okay"she said looking here and there.

Sreeram also felt suspicious seeing Samskriti like this for the first time.
"Anything you want?" He asked.
"I don't want anything. All are devils. They can't give me what I wants."she said frustrated.

Sooryamoorthi caressed her head.
"Angel, I think you are not in a good mood. You go inside and take rest for a while. You need to calm down your mind."he said and she walked inside. Still Lakshya's eyes were following her.

"She is a kid. Don't take it serious. She used to show her anger on everyone else if she is offended by anyone. It's her habit from childhood. She will be ok within sometime. Poor girl " Sooryamoorthi commented getting back to the point where they stopped.

Lakshya was still stucked at Samskriti's innocent angry face. It hurted him each time he is hurting her. But he dont want any harm for her because of him. He tried to justify his actions with these points, but he doesn't know that his heart is asking him to do the opposite.
_____________________________________