New School,Old Friends

Xavier's P.O.V

       I cant believe it, it's really her. I thought I would never see her again, and now she's standing in front of me. Before I even get a word out, I'm tackled to the ground with a bone-crushing hug. I hold her and nearly go deaf due to the earsplitting screams that left her mouth.

"Jeez Valentines! Try not to kill me would ya?!" She pulled back and looked at me, with eyes filled with pure joy. That is until anger took over, and it all came out. She started yelling, and poking me in the chest, which hurt by the way.

 "Tú pequeña mierda, bueno, gran mierda ahora. Pensé que había perdido a mi mejor amigo. ¿Cómo pudiste irte sin decir nada? Ah y ese auto se ve muy caro. Estás tratando de decirme que no podías comprar un TELÉFONO y llamar a una perra, ni siquiera un maldito mensaje de texto. Tienes suerte de que una persona no pueda morir por falta de amistad. De lo contrario, estaría muerto ......" ("You little shit, well big shit now. I thought I had lost my bestfriend. how could you leave without saying anything. oh and that car looks real expensive. You'r trying to tell me that you couldnt buy a PHONE and call a bitch, not even a fucking text. You're lucky a person can't die due to lack of friendship. Otherwise, i would be dead......")

 I took her hands in mine, pausing her mid-sentence and said, " I missed you too, Valentines. But do you think you could yell at me in English ? It's a little weird having a tiny female yelling at you in Spanish, don't you  think?" She let out an exasperated breath and replied "Fine, but I'm still majorly pissed at you. Don't let my hugs deceive you, I'm fuming with rage.", ending with a huge grin on her face.

"Also, do you think you could get off, the floor's not exactly the cleanest surface in the school." She quickly sat up and said " Oh, lo siento." ( "Oh, I'm sorry.")   She was about to get up, when she finally realized her surroundings and shot her face back into the crook of my neck. with a shaky breath she whispered, "Holy fuck Charles, básicamente toda la escuela nos está mirando ahora mismo." ("holy fuck Charles, basically the entire school is watching us right now!") I threw my head back in laughter, while she watched me with a confused gaze saying,  "And what's so funny about that? Huh?"

                        After sobering up from my laughter, i replied, "Well, maybe, if you got off of me, they wouldn't have anything to look at."  She quickly jump to her feet, a slight blush creeping up her neck, before trying to help me up. Note the key word, 'trying'. I started walking her in the direction of the main office, because i figured that's where she would be headed. With the curiosity burning the back of my mind, i asked, "So, what are you doing in California?"

"Oh. Derecha. Entonces, ¿recuerdas el restaurante de mis padres en México, Maria's Way? Bueno, es un poco patear el trasero en la industria y están abriendo una cadena de ellos aquí en California." ("Oh. Right. So, do you remember my parents restaurant in mexico, Maria's Way? Well, it's kinda kicking ass in the industry and they're opening a chain of them here in California."), she explained. 

"Rosa, are you serious? That's amazing! I bet your parents are stoked about it, especially your mom.", I said, genuinely happy for her family. "Yeah, she is. She says the move will be great for us, especially for the twins! I personally didn't have a problem with it, but you know how Junior gets......."    

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Hold-up. Twins?! When the fuck did that happen?", i asked absolutely shocked. She laughed and said, "Yup, twins. Happened about 5 years ago bud. You've missed a whole lot mi amigo. " I looked her up and down, noticing how generous puberty had been to her over the years, and couldn't help but agree with her statement. "Indeed I have."

Just as we reached the entrance door of the main office, the late bell rang. "Shit! Te estoy haciendo tarde en tu primer día de escuela, princesa."(" Shit, I'm making you late fir your first day of school princess.") Okay, just talk with the secretary, she'll give you your schedule. The principle  is gonna want to talk to you too, you know, tell you about school rules and shit like that. I'll be waiting for you right here."

She look at me, nervousness filling her features and asked,"Lo prometes?"

I gave her a goofy grin and said, "I promise. Im not going anywhere, scouts honour."

She giggled saying, "You weren't even in the scouts!", before heading into the office.

I inhaled and exhaled rather deeply trying to get my excitement under control. I cant help it though. God, how I've missed her.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~
AN
Had you guys waiting on this for a while. Omg did i say while, i meant almost a fucking year.
Im soooooo sorry guys its just i kept getting writters block, and then when i finally had some good stuff drafted up for you guys, it got deleted. Then i kinda had a momment in life where i was like maybe writing isn't for me. So i stopped. However comaive decided to give it one last go, because i owe you guys that much.

Just to ease the tension a little😂