19. Let's sort it out

Ah Rin POV

"Yah why did you skip classes?" I yelled just as Jennie opened the door.

"Ah Rin?-" she was surprised to see me. She was cut off by Jisoo.

"Yah!! How could you? We are your friends right?"

"Jisoo??.." She was more surprised just then everyone entered. "Woah what is everyone doing in here? What happened?"

" 'What happened?' Are you asking us what happened? Jennie you are not kidding right?" Lisa had her worried expression on her face.

*Time Skip*

"I was having a fever" she complained
Jennie sat on the bed surrounded by us.

"Oh! I thought.." I glared at Rose before she could say more.

"So you are coming tomorrow right?" Jisoo asked.

"Yeah. I am.." she muttered.

"What about the party?" I asked eagerly.

"I don't think so.. I am not in a mood for party."

"Yes you are coming. You can't miss the party. All of us will be there and it will light up your mood." Rose interrupted.

"But.. I d-"

"If you don't come..we won't talk with you for a week...no no for a month." I threatened.

"Yah.. that's a lame threat." She showed me a disgusted look.

"Please please please come" I started begging her with puppy eyes.

"You are so nagging. You know that right?" She threw a pillow at me.

It hit right at my forehead ."Can I take it as a yes?" I asked excitement filled in my eyes.

"Will my opinion do any good?" She asked sarcastically

"No" I giggled which was joined by everyone.

"So I will pick all of you at 6.00 pm at....Ah Rin's?" Lisa asked unsure.

"Okay with me" Rose agreed.
"Me too" accompanied Jisoo.
"Me three" I yelled.
"Me four" Jennie played along as we all laughed.

Lisa unnie dropped me at home. It was getting late. After doing my homework and dinner I decided to go to sleep, with which I was unsuccessful. Thoughts kept interrupting me. I hope everything would be back to normal. I also wished that bitches won't disturb us tomorrow.
I don't remember my eyes closing but it opened when my alarm started ringing.

That day also I set off early. Not directly to university but first to Jennie's. I took a cab to her home.

I waited outside her door after ringing the doorbell multiple times. She lives alone at present. Her mother works at a company here in Seoul, where Rose's parents also work. Her dad passed away when she was 6 and her Mom has took care of her alone since then. I can't help feeling sorry every time I remember about it.

Suddenly the door flew open to reveal an angry Jennie.

"I am not deaf Ah Rin. Can't you not ring the bell like a thousand times. I am tired of saying this every time." She hissed.

"You are more cute when you're angry" I pinched her cheek while giggling and walked past her

*Time Skip*

We reached the school early since her Mom dropped us in school.

Class was empty except for some students I haven't even talked to. The whole floor seemed silent other than for the muffled whispers.

"Yah! I know you know the reason." The angry voice from the corridor disturbed the silence.

"Hyung how many have I repeated this 'i don't know'. Why don't you go and ask her directly" another irritated voice yelled which was way too familiar to me. I jumped up from my seat , heading out of the class. I heard footsteps behind me which I assumed to be of Jennie.

"Jungkook?" I asked as the two friends came into view.

His attention turned to me. "Thank God Ah Rin. Help me." He almost rushed towards me.

"What happened?" Jennie seemed surprised as she stood by the door frame.

"Jennie??!" Taehyung started walking faster towards the class. Jennie was frozen on her place. She tried to turn back into the class but Taehyung stopped her by holding on to her wrist.

"Hey" she said nervously after a long awkward silence and walked into class leaving him behind. I was about to go after her , but Jungkook stopped me.

"Taehyung go and talk. I said talk" he said stiffly dragging me away from him(Tae). I saw him disappearing into the class.

"Didn't you said you sorted it out?" He asked after coming to a hault.

"I said I will try" I mumbled sadly.

"You tried? It seems just like before. He hasn't given me a minute of peace yesterday. You heard the yelling right?"

"Why are you accusing me? Am I the one responsible for all of this. Then why don't you try"

"I am not accusing you. I am just saying..okay calm down. Let's work together at the party. Wait she's coming right?"

"Yeah she is. That's because if me. I made her come" I yelled pointing at myself.

"Okay..my kitty. You did a good job" he patted my head jokingly. I slapped his arm away and walked past.

"Yah! Wait." He ran to catch up with me and blocked my path. "Okay Mianhae. I am really sorry. Please forgive me." He started showing aegyo.

"Ok ok you are forgiven. Stop doing aegyo. You are terrible at it" I gave him a disgusted look. It was a lie. He actually looked really cute.

"Thank you" he smiled showing his bunny smile.

*Time Skip*

Hoseok was totally thrilled the whole day.
"Come all dressed up okay. Don't wear anything casual" he said with which I was really sad. I don't like going somewhere all dressed up.

Taehyung kept following Jennie around. Thanks to God I didn't saw any bullies today for good.

 Thanks to God I didn't saw any bullies today for good

Don't forget to comment and vote. Please ignore if there is any mistakes.