1: The Start

YOUR P.O.V
There were you, sitting in a dark alley at night, waiting till the sun started to rise.

Why were you sitting there at that time you may ask. Well let me explain to you who you are in this story. You are Y/N, a (rare) Grey wolf hybrid with 2 eye colors( heterochromia) . Right now you don't have a owner. Your last owner kicked you out 6 days ago, she was really sweet and kind until people started to think things about her because she had a hybrid (hybrids are mostly used to pleasure their owners) and she decided to kick you out. before your last owner you had 2 other owners wich, you can guess, used you to pleasure themselves. 

Right now you were searching for some food untill you heard multiple voices coming closer. you immediately turned in your wolf form and hid behind the trashbin.

BTS P.O.V
we were walking home after practice when we heard noises coming from one of the alleys. even though we know out of films to not go in an alley, we still went in. we knew that that someone or something heard us since it was immediatly silent. "If you can hear us please come out, we won't hurt you." Jin said out of the blue. we all gave him the 'what in the world are you doing' look, but only for him to shrug it off. we were still looking at him until we heard something move. we all looked at where the movements came from, to see a very see a beautiful gray wolf with two eyecolors. in here eyes we could see fear, sadness and pain. Jin took a step forwarts and kneeled in front of her while she slowly backed up. "hey, it's okay dont be scared we only wanna help you."

YOUR P.O.V
for some reason i felt save with them. they were different from the others. i slowly walked up to them. "let's go home" the one with the broad shoulders said. they started walking back to the street to go to their home while i still stood there. "aren't you coming?" he said. then i slowly started walking with them to their house, ready to see what's comming next.

- hey guys, this is the first chapter, i know it's short but i wanted to post something so i hope you enjoy. i also wanna thank you guys for the votes, already 3 votes on the intro. thank you soooo much. byyee-