Chapter 5

When Sinbad opens his eyes, he noticed that it is already sunrise, he looked at his side and saw Ning'er looking at him with a complicated expression.

"What?"

"You're a monster, are the people outside the Glory City are as monstrous as you? Comparing you to the genius here at the Glory City would be insult to you"

"Hahaha! I'm sure there are others who are at the same age as me who are already at the Gold rank or maybe even the Black Gold rank"

"Then, is the Legend rank that our city has been proud of is actually so easy to reach for the geniuses out there?"

"Well, Legend rank is actually nothing much, did you know that the Legend rank that the others has been proud of, is only the beginning of the real cultivation, there are several other levels above it"

"What!? There are other realm above the Legend rank?! What are they?!"

"Hahaha! You are still to weak to know about it! When you reach the Legend rank maybe I will tell you! Hahaha!"

"But it's impossible for me! Just reaching the Gold rank might already proved a challenge for me!"

Sinbad once again laugh, then summon a small blue light at the tip of his fingers, before flicking it towards Ning'er.

Xiao Ning'er just stood there, even though she only met Sinbad not too long ago, she knew that he wouldn't do something to harm her, so she let the blue light hit her forehead.

When the light entered her head, she could feel some sorts of information being transferred to her, after a few minutes, she opened her eyes wide in shock.

Heavens Thunder Sky Fall

She received all the information about this cultivation technique, which if mastered to the highest level would make you be able to command the heavens themselves.

She was truly shocked, such a cultivation technique is incomparable even if all the treasures in Glory City combined. She knew that this cultivation technique is extremely precious yet he gave it to her so casually.

According to the information given to her by Sinbad, this technique would slow your advancement but making you almost invincible to the same level, and would be able to fight several levels higher.

But she knew that even though it would slow her cultivation, It is still several times much faster than the others in her peers.

"Th-this! I can't just accept this! You have already started to treat my illness! And I still haven't repaid you! I can't take this!"

"Hmm, well, that is already inside your brain so there is nothing you can do to it! And, if you want to repay me, how about a date?"

"D-d-date!?"

"Yeah, I mean I'm new to this city so I need someone to help me look around? After all I don't know anything about this city at all"

"Oh"

Xiao Ning'er doesn't understand why, but when he said that he only wanted her to be his guide, she felt a bit depressed?

"Then, I will see you later! Come back here after three days okay? I will only stay here at Glory City for a month at most before leaving"

Xiao Ning'er nodded and didn't say anything, she feels sad knowing that Sinbad is going to leave a month later, she wondered whether she is just sad to lose someone she considers as friend...

'...Or, am I sad because I couldn't see him anymore?'

And so, for the rest of the month, Sinbad continued to treat her illness until she is fully cured, he sometimes took a day to waled around the City with Ning'er as his company.

His cultivation didn't increase much and he is only at the 5-star Gold rank, while Ning'er is already at the 5-star Bronze rank, almost breaking through to Silver rank.

The both of them also got closer to each other to the point that Xiao Ning'er would do anything he said, though she is a bit shy saying that to him.

They were both happy being with each other's company, but good things must come to an end. Today is the day where Sinbad is going to leave the Glory City.

Right now, both of them were standing face to face at the training ground where the two of them first met.

"Do you really have to leave Sin? Why won't you just stay here?"

"Ning'er, you know that I can't right? There are still things that I wanted to see, and things I wanted to experience. But don't worry, I will surely return here"

"Okay, but promise me that you would return okay? I will wait here for you even if it took you years to return, so you must come back"

"Hahaha! Of course! I still need to beat the shit out of that so called fiancé of yours! I couldn't leave you before that!"

Then, Sinbad turn around and walked off, he doesn't need to say goodbye, they would surely meet again.

"Hey Sin!"

He turned around when he heard Ning'er calling him, but the moment he did so, he felt a pair of warm lips pressing against his.

He blank out for a moment before kissing her back, he hugged her waist tightly and kissed her deeply. It took them a few minutes before separating.

"That was my first kiss, so no matter what, you need to return and take responsibility, understand!?"

"Hahahaha! Yes ma'am!"

Then, without saying another word, he turned his back and walked off, not turning around to face Ning'er, he would savor that sensation until they met again.

'Don't worry, Ning'er, after I return, I will take you wherever I go, be it here or in the higher realms'