Chapter 35

The teens stared in shock. Their mouths hung open and they were actually silent for once. It was a miracle for Peter. That boy never shut up most of the time. He was a never-ending loop of commentary and pop culture references.

Until now.

Loki chuckled and kissed Sigyn's temple while the teens were distracted with their gawking. Loki kissing this young woman didn't help the gawking. It just made it a billion times worse. "We did not miss your graduation, did we, darling?" Loki asked her, true concern in his tone.

She shook her head and stood up on her toes to steal a kiss. "No, Lokes. Graduation is in a couple days. You're right on time," she told him warmly.

He smiled so brightly as he leaned down to kiss her properly. "Good. I would have hated to miss something so important to you,"

"G-graduation?" Peter asked, finally finding something to say. Asking about this mysterious graduation was a safe line of questioning until he could grill Loki in private about his secret fiancee.

Loki turned to address him, keeping his arm around his lady, both of her arms were around him. "Sig attends Asgard's Academy of Magic," Loki explained to the teens. "It is known across the nine realms and only accepts the best and brightest magicians," he added proudly. They could see the look of love in his eyes toward the woman he held in his arms. It was a strange look for the god, but one they all approved seeing.

"And you're all coming to my graduation while you're here," Sig told them brightly. They all knew that she really wanted Loki there, but Loki's guests would be welcome as well. "There's also a tour of the academy set up for your guests, Lokes." Wanda lit up at that, interested to see the realms-famed magic academy.

Hell, Peter wanted to see Asgard's Hogwarts, which is what he decided the magic academy was. He was bound and determined to spend the entire trip there comparing the Academy to Hogwarts and trying to find any similarity to tell his friends on Earth about. He'd brought about ten arc-reactor battery chargers for his phone just so he could take pictures of everything in Asgard.

"You have been busy, my darling," Loki replied approvingly.

"Your mother and I wanted to make sure your guests have a good visit," Sig replied warmly.

"We should get going," Thor reminded them all. He went over to Loki and Sig and pressed a brotherly kiss to Sig's hair. "It's good to see you again, Lady Sigyn," he told her warmly.

Sig kissed his cheek. "And you, oaf," she teased him warmly. Peter and Wanda could both see why she and Loki got along so well.

The group made their way out of the Bifrost chamber. Loki couldn't help chuckling at the look of awe on the teen's faces as they stared over the rainbow bridge to Asgard proper. Peter finally pulled himself together enough to pull out his phone to take a picture of the beautiful sight of the city and the palace, or the gorgeous rainbow bridge. He knew in all of his years, with every word he had, he would never find the right ones to describe the absolute beauty of the land of the gods.

And he was beyond grateful that Loki thought enough of him to bring him here.

Peter wrapped his arms tightly around Loki's waist. "It's beautiful!~" he told his friend, for once, not able to come up with better words. Loki chuckled, but appreciated the sentiment and was glad his friend appreciated his home.

"Welcome to Asgard, my brother," Loki replied warmly, his arm around Peter's shoulders as they looked out over the city. Loki couldn't remember the last time he had stood here looking at his home. They were usually so busy rushing back from the Bifrost that they didn't take time to admire the beauty of home.

No one ever did when they were going home.

Even the gods.

Especially the gods.

Sig laughed, interrupting the moment when it had gone on too long. "You have changed, Lokes, to let someone besides me hug you like that," she teased and bounced up to kiss Loki's cheek.

Peter laughed. He had a feeling he was going to like Sig from what he'd seen of her so far. Though Peter liked everyone, so that wasn't saying much.

Loki glared at Peter. "If you so much as think about adopting Sig's nickname for me, I will yeet you off of the tallest building in New York. Without your suit," it was an empty threat. Loki wouldn't actually throw Peter off of a building.

"You used yeet properly! I'm so proud of you, witch!" Peter replied, teasing Loki mercilessly.

"You insolent annoying spider-brat," Loki snarled at him. Peter just laughed at Loki's snarls. He knew the god wouldn't hurt him. Loki grabbed him in a headlock and rubbed his knuckles roughly in the boy's hair while Peter laughed and protested.

"Ah, brotherly squabbles," Thor reminisced fondly as he watched the pair. Which led to Peter and Loki teaming up on Thor.

Sig whistled sharply. "Come along boys, the Allfather is waiting to meet your guests and they need to be properly attired," she reminded them. Thor and Loki hung their heads, apparently used to, and whipped by, reprimands from Sigyn.

The teens looked on in awe and Peter snapped a picture of the two gods being cowed by the tiny proper Asgardian lady.

Sigyn had to be formidable indeed to get that reaction from two of the strongest men the teens knew. From literal gods. The teens had a newfound respect for Sigyn in that moment and swore to themselves to never, ever, cross her.

Not if she could get that reaction from Thor and Loki with one single whistle.

What would happen if something truly got her temper riled?

No one ever, ever, wanted to find out.