X - Alternate Ending

"Yeonhong!" I snapped back to reality as Miyung was practically screaming in my ear. "Stop daydreaming," she said and crossed her arms.

I just shook my head slowly, she's quite a handful. 

I feel sorry for her parents-

Anyway, Minho asked me to be his girlfriend at the end of the date and I've been contemplating. I don't even like him so why should I? I could've just rejected him, but my heart says otherwise.

Yeonhong! It's not that fucking hard to reject someone! For goodness sake!

I've only told him that I'd think about it, and I've definitely been thinking.

I need to sort out my feelings.

Do I like Minho or do I not? That is the question.

I don't, I've just been brainwashed by Miyung. But, then again, if I don't like him why do I behave like this?

This is all so confusing.

~~~~

I've planned to tell him after school. I waited patiently for him at the school gate.

When he saw me he ran up to me and patted my head, "have you decided?"
"Yes...I want us to be official," this is embarrassing, my cheeks started to heat up.

After ages of thinking, I have concluded that I do indeed like Minho.

He was so excited he lifted me up into a hug and spun me around, my legs flying outwards. The other students gave us small glances but didn't really mind.

"Minho! Put me down!"
"Sorry," he said with a small tint of pink on his cheek and scratched his nape in embarrassment. 

As we were walking home, he finally did it confidently...

He held my hand and intertwined our fingers.

A/N

THANK GOD I FINALLY FINISHED.

tbh that ending was a bit hasty but oh well. If you enjoyed this book you could check out my other works on my profile *lowkey begging*

Lottie