She blacked out

She continue running. Praying between finding a help and  that he will stop pursuing her. Her heart is beating rapidly. She runs towards the highway. Unmindful of the unbearable pain on her right shoulder and the scratches that the bushes inflict on her arms.

Seyoo's tshirt got torn on different areas, her backpack is all dirtied and one of her shoes is missing. Her hair is a mess and her face is wet and dirtied due to her tears but she keeps running. Afraid to stop even for a second because she knows that the man might catch up on her.

Seyoo is unaware that the man already saw her and calculated her moves, He waited behind the tree for Seyoo to pass by. He knows that with Seyoo's focus to run towards the highway, she will not notice him in his dark hiding place. His brows furrows and her eyes turned really cruel when he felt the pain in his nose.

"Ill make sure you will pay for what you did and more." he mumbled to himself as he readied himself to catch her.

Seyoo runs straight. Every now and then, she will look back to see if the man still pursue her. She senses danger as she runs nearer to the highway but she thought that it was because her pursuer is still at her back running after her. That nagging feeling didn't fade and she tried to leap out.

'Just 10 meters away, Please.' She prayed.

'Please help me God, Mom help me please' She cried as she called out her mom in her mind. As tears run down on her cheeks, Seyoo's body to relax a little. She slowed down to catch her breathe.  The highway is just a few meters away,  she thinks that she can make it to safely.

All of a sudden, something tripped her foot. Seyoo lose her balance and she stumbles forward. Her reflexes to not fall head first made her put her arms forward. She forgot her injury on her right shoulder and the pain of this fall made her almost black out. She tried to stay put, taking deep calming breathes. She is afraid that she will damage her shoulder more as it is and humper her mobility if she stands up carelessly. 1, 2, 3-- 10 seconds pass before she decided to get up. The first thing that she felt is his presence before she saw his shoes in front of her way.

"Will you come now willingly or would you like me to bring you pain times ten of what you made me feel?" ask the man casually as he crouch down to look at her. Seyoo look down, not wanting to have a glimpse of this man anymore. The man's face tic in anger before he reaches forward and grabs Seyoo's hair.

Seyoo close her eyes as she endure the pain. She didn't fight back as the man forcefully tugs her hair to pull her to stand. The man, in his most gentlest tone, says, "Seyoo, look at me"  but Seyoo resisted and her eyes remained close. Angered him more, the man "Tsk" and without preamble jerks her right arm.

Seyoo didn't anticipate that and thus, she was pulled forward straight to his body. Shoulder severely in pain, she was not able to fight back. She just cried unsoundly, wishing that her shoulder becomes numb.

"See here, sweetheart." His voice returns back to its casual and playful tone. "I told you that I am your hero but you wants me to be a villain."
He then shrug and continue to speak "Do you really think somebody will save you now? That someone will like you apart from me? As you wrote in you journal, you are damaged and as a damaged good, you should be thankful that I take notice and still wanted you." This time, he holds her jaw tightly and raise her chin for her too see his face.
"You know, I plan to be good to you, I even waited for two long hours for your visit to that clinic in the district. I even held you so no one will sit next to you on the bus but you are too wild and too proud. So it is your fault that YOU will get hurt" Then, he smile cruelly before raising his other hand and punches her in the gut.

Like a dying candle, she slowly lose her ability to stay conscious. The last thing she saw is his fierce maniacal eyes as she blacked out!