The Past

14-year old Seyoo Hazano is doing her final preparation for her speech inside the small room of their auditorium. She is composed and very neat looking in her black sleeveless dress, ponytailed hair, make-up free face and 2 -inches black wedge shoes. Though she is hushed, her eyes are  shining while skimming the paper in her hand. She cannot contain her enthusiasm that at last, her mom Lucy can see how awesome her beloved daughter is. As she quickly glance at her valedictory speech, she deeply breathe to calm her excited nerves.

Seyoo Hazano or as schoolmates called her, the charming encyclopedia,  is considered as the most talented student of Geekin National High and one of the youngest graduating senior high school. Seyoo is believed to get into the pretigious Ishagahu Academy, the number one uni for the most talented individuals of their country. Not only is she musically inclined, she also excels in academics  and sports and everybody in her school loves her. Everybody  from the school guard up to the principal of their school knows her well.  Being the talented school darling that she is, students and teachers alike think that Seyoo befits to be in the best university in college.

She has a lot of admirers but never did she show that she is above all. She is very cool and kind towards her classmates and teachers. Junior students consider her as their idol and her batchmates treat her with respect and admiration because she is the meaning of a total package: Looks, attitude and intelligence.

-

A knock on the door interrupted her from her speech's final revision and practice . Seyoo checks her wristwatch and notice that a good 10 minutes have passed already and it is almost time for the commencement exercise.

Another knock will be heard  before someone peaked inside the room- a cute bobby-haired girl in red cadet uniform talks to her in  modulated voice.

"Ms. Seyoo, Principal Chiang asks me to call you"

"thank you, yes i will head there right now" said the smiling Seyoo.

-

"Welcome everybody." one of the lively emcees loudly announce.
"To  our beloved parents, guardians, guests and students here today, we welcome and congratulate you that at last another batch of GeekinHigh will be stepping in this stage as  highschool graduates.  This 2013 commencement exercise is one of THE proudest moment of our school because our batch valedictorian has successfully topped the entrance exam in the whole country and is offered a full scholarship grant in Ishagahu Academy. Please welcome her on stage, Ms. Seyoo Hazano!"

"Wooooooo"a heartwarming clap and whoop followed as Seyoo emerge behind the curtain of the stage.

"Seyoo, we love you!!!"

"Seyoo!"

"Seyoo!"

She had a big smile plaster on her lovely face as she walks towards the podium. Her excitement is palpable. Seyoo instantly affects the students' feelings at that moment. At last, this is the moment that they're all waiting for. They are all ready!  Their claps and shouts came out lovelier and livelier than ever...

then....