xx. | here's the thing

Has anyone ever started a book and immediately knows what happens at the climax but doesn't know how to get the story to that point? Well, that's my dilemma. I've already thought of how Roman Holiday would end but struggled on how to achieve finishing the book. So, I decided to just say it out for the sake of anybody still curious on what happened to our dear Rowan and Edward.

So, in chapter seven, "The Family", we meet Rowan's younger sister, Lily and her children -- Andrew, Lucas and Emilia. BUT BEFORE WE GET TO THAT, LET'S DIG INTO ROWAN'S HISTORY. I completely forgot I had such a beautiful backstory for my OC.

Rowan Victoire (later Hale) was born circa 1934 and was bitten around 1951 -- when she was only 17. NOTE THAT: Edward had his whole "rebellious phase" around the fifties and yeah, I changed it from the 1930's to the 1950s, it's exciting. Rowan was a fresh, little newborn vampire roaming the streets of Chicago -- yes, they're both from Chicago. Edward comes across her one night during his hunts. (It was a delicious type AB rapist). Blah blah blah, romance and chemistry (not biology) stuff. And then, after a few months of their escapades around Chicago and entangled in cheap motel sheets, Carlisle tracks Edward down and SURPRISE SURPRISE his mate is with him now. Edward feels bad that he's allowed his mate, his newfound love to kill and murder humans so he told Rowan, "Aye this is my creator, he wants us to go vegan," Rowan goes, "Yay!" And so, they went back with Carlisle and met up with the new additions to the family, Alice Brandon and Jasper Whitlock. (Edward already knows Emmett and Rosalie, duh.) Rose and Rowan had an immediate bond. Rosalie was there to help her adjust to her new diet.

I moved the timeline four years later -- the Twilight plot happening in 2009 instead of '05. And thus, Rowan's biologically 75 and Edward's 108 years old. So, they came back to Forks at '06 prompting Sam Uley's shifting (chapter two, The New Gossip) and then to SMeyers' Twilight (chapter three, The Human).

I went off track.

Anyway.

Lily was supposedly only months old when Rowan "disappeared" thus making her 58 years old in The Family -- let's say she had her first pregnancy at 22. Which makes her eldest son, Andrew atleast 36.

Moving on to SMeyers' Eclipse. That's where I last wrote a full on chapter. And the intro of chapter fourteen. Bella asked Rowan for help to convince the coven AND the pack to help fight the newborn army -- probably wasn't made by Victoria since she doesn't have the whole "lover's revenge" thing going on. Anyway, Rowan and Bella were able to convince the hardheaded wolves and careful vampires into protecting their families and YAY -- next book.

I was thinking, hmm. I really want a coven meet-up, Vamp!Rami Malek and Cullens vs Volturi scene. So I was like, if Bella can get impregnated by a reanimated corpse and HAVE A CHILD, WHY CANT ROWAN HAVE A CHILD?? Adopted** child. But who will she adopt? How about: her niece's child? :0

So, Emilia and her husband dies in a car accident and Rowan was just -- there? to try and save them? Except she didnt? So she's stuck with a newborn baby?? WHAT??

AND WE ALL KNOW HOW EMILIA WAS BASICALLY A CARBON COPY OF ROWAN SO WHEN SHE BROUGHT THIS BABY BACK HOME EVERYONE WAS JUST LIKE --- WHAT THE FUCK??? And she's like, sHE'S NOT MINE ??? AND EVERYONE GOES, BUT SHE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE YOU??? And she just --- yea this is my grandniece.

(laughing @ how bella n edward were like "this is renesmee, our niece" to charlie n he goes "oh bella she has ur eyes" ????? she's a supposed cuLLEN NIECE HOW WOULD SHE HAVE BELLA'S EYES)

ANYWAY.

This spikes up heat with the Volturi and Edward's such a DAD and Rowan will FITE if you hurt the precious bean and it comes to the point of Rowan claiming, "I'll turn her when she comes of age," and YEAH with the help of Alice's vision Aro's like, "Lez go home."

Forgive me, it's crackhead hours.

This was such a bad plot, and seeing it all written down makes me want to restart the very first chapter.

Bye.
I had a sudden stroke of "I miss the Cullens."