January 1st, 19BBY

Dear Diary,

Thank the Force I was able to reach Ani last night! It was a little before midnight when I woke from my light sleep to hear the mechanical voice,of the projector Buzz the words: Incoming Message.

My heart nearly stopped and I raced into my office room. I pressed the receive button and my darling Anakin sprung to life on the halo projector.

The first thing I noticed was how long his hair head grown. It had been getting long, but now it reached his shoulders. I know that that's a strange thing to notice at first but I must have been forcing myself not to notice the dark circles around his blood shot eyes.

But despite his tired features, I had never seen my husband more happy...

Anakin: Padme! You're okay! Oh thank the Force! I was so worried!

Me: I'm sorry Anakin. The halo projector was broken. I've missed you.

Anakin: The halo projector? What happened? How did you fix it?

Me: Yeah, it was the projection rod.

Anakin: How'd you know that?

Me: You're little journal. The one you keep in the halo projector.

Anakin: Wow, you found that and fixed the projector? I'm impressed!

Me: Well, I had great instructions... and thanks for using my name as that password.

That's when I heard the sexy laugh. And let me tell you, it was beautiful.

Anakin: *After laughter* Oh Padme, I've missed you so much.

Me: I've missed you too, Ani.

Anakin: I've missed you calling me that too.

Me: Ani...

I felt lighter than air while I spoke to him. We spent over five hours talking. About almost anything. Everything except for... our baby.

I don't even know how I didn't think to tell him that! It would have been the perfect time! But I was just so focused on Anakin. Only Anakin.

Love, Mrs. Skywalker + 1