Chapter 3

Lucky's POV:

It was finally after school.

 I said bye to Miranda and Kai and walked to Gabe's car where I found him already waiting for me. We got in the car and drove back home. Whilst Gabe was driving I was just playing on my phone.

He pulled up in the driveway, I jumped out of my seat and ran in the house. I looked back to see Gabe's face full of terror he knew what I was after. I ran upstairs whilst I was running I heard him say. "lucky if you touch Jack I'll kill you! I rolled my eyes and carried on running to his room.

He bought this upon himself if he wasn't being an asshole and listened to me we wouldn't be in this situation.

As soon as I got to his room I flung open the door and ran to the loose floorboard, before I could get Jack out, something had jumped on me and tackled me to the ground. Gabe was looking down at me with anger. "Lucky I'm warning you if you lay a hand on jack, I'll-" he said before I cut him off "you'll what Gabe you wouldn't do anything to me I'm too adorable" I retorted giving him puppy dog eyes and pouting.

He stared at me for a minute before sighing and getting off me. Watching him get defeated by his younger brother is such a funny sight to see.

"just don't touch him lucky please I'm sorry" 

He was acting strange I mean I know he has an obsession with Jack but that's just overboard. Well who cares that's my weird brother for you. I looked at him and responded "fine but don't piss me off again or ill do more than paint him red oh and even if you hide him somewhere else I'll find him".

I went to my room to occupy myself till it was time to order pizza or whatever fast food we feel like because on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays my parents are at work until twelve to one o'clock. My dads a lawyer and my mum is a nurse, so their jobs sometimes stretch late.

I decided to get into something comfortable. I changed into one of Gabe's big hoodies which reached up to my lower thigh, I decided there's no need to wear trousers and just wear my briefs. I don't know why but I find them more comfortable than boxers. 

I just hope nobody finds out I wear woman's underwear and lingerie otherwise I'd be judged till the cows come home.

It's not my fault it suits me more than those giant ugly men's boxers.

I scrolled through Instagram till the doorbell rang. I ran downstairs yelling at Gabe at the same time "Gabe pizza's here in getting the door!" I ran to the door and flung it open only to get the shock of my life.

There in all his glory was Nathan Jones and behind him were some of the football team members. They were all staring at me like I'm a piece of meat, Nathan looked at me then back at them. He opened his mouth to say something but before he could get his words out Gabe appeared at the bottom of the stairs. He saw what I was wearing and all the guys looking at me then growled. Gabe pushed me behind him, I was confused at first but then i realized that the hoodie was showing most of my legs and it rolled down exposing half of my shoulders. 

By now all the guys had walked in without a word, but I noticed they were all still staring at me and Nathans' eyes had darkened. Gabe started glaring daggers at them till they looked away and walked into the living room.

"Lucky, go change upstairs now before those pervs down there literally EAT YOU," Gabe practically spat.