Morning promise

Her body wrapped around his a bit tightly, her tail dangling slightly off the bed. Meanwhile he was sound asleep. The curtains were open as the light shined from within the window upon them. Her eyes slowly began to open as she unwrapped herself around the man in bed and sat up. Thank goodness, the sun was out and it wasn't storming anymore... sun bathing was completely necessary to her daily activities! Plus, she loved to the feeling. The woman's body slowly come up and out of bed, she was now searching for her sweater... where was it? The black and white scales upon her tail didn't shimmer within the light as they used to. Simply a rough sandpaper feeling... and itchy...Her amber eyes tired of the lack of sleep. From her waist up the cold white skin felt a tad rough, yet soft. Today was the day she'd stop playing around... she must shed her skin! Her raven black hair was still in a bun from yesterday, but now messy. A brief sigh came from between her lips as being a woman was hard! But even more so when you were born half woman, half snake. Such a pain... Jaakobah would be born soon and it was as if this man wasn't of any help... she stopped being a weapon long ago but her son to fill her place? Is this what Lord Death truly wanted? She wanted a son, but not one that would be used for such violence...