Chapter 11

A/N PLEASE READ: hey guys! I wont be able to upload until end of october as I have IB IOP coming up. Wish me luck! Though, I will really try to squeeze in some time if I at least get 12 VOTES and 12 COMMENTS for this chapter. I'm really sorry, it's just Ive been really busy this year with my igcse's and now IB. Considering the circumstances, I hope this chapter is good enough! Enjoy !

OH AND I JUST HAD TO PUT THIS SONG IN THE CHAPTER, COZ IM COMPLETELY ADDICTED TO IT RIGHT NOW MEHEHEHE TURN UP DUHH LURVEE TURN UP DUH LURVE WE'RE TURNIN UP THE LO-O-OVEEE.-------------------------------------->

Chapter 11

Evan's POV

Holy shit. Did they already.. Am I too late? She's in his t-shirt with no pants at all and is pressed up against the kitchen counter by that jerk face, their chests merging. She looks at me, stunned, while he smiles smugly at me. I'll show that mother f***er not to mess with me and my girl. My girl? She wasn't even mine but this is no time for another internal debate. I've got to give him a piece of me. Unconsciously, I instantly walk towards her and pull her away from his grip and stand in front of her protectively.

"What the hell did you fvcking do to her?!", my eyes widen with fury and rage.

He stands there calmly, leaning on the counter with his arms crossed, and showing amusement in his eyes. "Nothing she didn't want me to do. But let me tell you we did a lot.. You wouldn't want to know though..", he says calmly. He comes closer to us and says "because Its filled with mature content".

The next thing I know I find myself introducing my fist with his face, making sure he understands what's coming for him if he did this again.

"Evan! Please stop!", I heard Allie say from behind me. Her voice sounds so sexy and soothing at the same time. It relaxed me for a while until my thoughts diverge to the little, bruised prick in front of me that took advantage of her! I raise my fist again but before I could launch it at him, I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist.

"Evan, please... He didn't do anything", I stop for awhile listening to her. 

"Its all sort of a blur but last night he found me drunk at the club and brought me home. I forgot what happened after that but I'm sure we didn't do anything. I didn't have any clothes to change into, so he lent me his. And then this morning he cooked breakfast for me"

After hearing it, I glare at him and stare intently, trying to find something in his eyes that might indicate that he did something more than what Allie said. He's expressionless but soon his lips curve up into that stupid smirk of his and scoffed "Like she said, last night's blur to her. Well, I can assure you that something did happen last night. Something much more than what she just said. And damn, I've just got one thing to say: she knows how to please a man."  

That boost my temper and I can't take it anymore so I punch him straight in the jaw this time, and was about to launch another one at him until I feel Allie nuzzle her face into my neck while holding me back with her arms on my waist. She looks up at Jake with confusion and uncertainty, and that's when he says, "oh come on babe. Do you even remember putting those clothes on last night?"

Realization washes over her and disappointment dominated her face. Despite the clear hurt I can see in her eyes she let's it go and turns expressionless, similar to how Jake was before. Before I could kill him she grabs my hand and drags me out of his apartment.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Allie's POV

The whole ride home, we keep quiet, but it isn't an awkward silence, on the contrary, I can feel the tension and anger radiating out of him. I'm glad that he cares this much about me but I don't know why he's getting all worked up over this, as if he's my over protective brother.

Jake made me doubtful and worried about my virgin position back then when he implied that we slept together, although I'm sure we didn't have se* because I wasn't sore at all. I mean sure, some girls don't feel much pain the next morning but I doubt that's the case for me, as I get bruised easily.  

We've reached but before Evan could exit his car, I told him about how I'm sure my virginity is still in tact. He doesn't seem convinced but nevertheless he nods and walks me to my door.

"Evan...."

"Allie just tell me one thing. Are you really dating him? Or even feel anything for him?", he asks abruptly.

"What?! Of course not! Sure, last night I saw something in him that showed he was human for once and actually helped me out but I don't like him that way."

"Allie--"

"No, wait Evan. You also have to know that last time he just told you that I was dating him, to annoy me. We aren't dating. Never have and I doubt we ever will."

"But what if he tries something on you again and I'm not there to help you, or anyone for that matter. Damn it !!", his own scenario making him shout and bang the door with his fists.

"Evan..." I say calmly. "Look at me" I cup his face and look into his emerald beauties. "I'm fine alright" he smiles faintly but I know he's still anxious. I let my hands go, "Evan. I really appreciate you for caring this much but why are you going to such an extent to protect me?"

His emerald eyes that were previously looking down, gaze deeply into mine. Then he sighs and answers "because.." I wait for a while and wait for him to continue but instead he tucks some brunette strands behind my ear and then his eyes flicker to my lips and somehow I'm doing the same thing. God those lips look so tempting and inviting. The top part's thin yet the bottom one's quite thick and... The next thing I know his lips crashed into mine and it only takes me a while to respond and kiss him back. His tongue's asking for entrance and I grant it. Our tongues are battling each other aggressively, which leads him to moan in desire. We break apart for a second, much to my dismay but it doesn't stop there because he pushes my back to the door and I mentally thank God for my parents inability to stay home since they travel a lot. 

He cuts off all of my thoughts when he wraps his hand around my waist and pull me closer until there's no distance left between our chests. I wrap my legs around his waist and unlock my door simultaneously. Yes people, I've been practicing for this unlocking-door-while-making-out moment all my life. Psht, yeah right. I'm just naturally gifted.  

Anywho, he carries me inside and kicks the door shut, then plops me on the living room sofa and we were about to resume our make out session except my cell just had to ring "Shake that! Shake that! Shake that baby butt! " I face palm myself while he's snickering and aww, his dimples are so adorable that I just want to drown in them. "I like big butts and I cannot..." With that I sit up straight on my couch. I regain my thoughts again, or at least try to, and then clear my throat before picking it up.

VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS!... if you want. I'd REALLY APPRECIATE IT, THANKS :*

Oh btdubs, follow me on tumblr and I'll definitely follow you guys back. Thanks :* mwah http://thewalkingimperfection.tumblr.com

Lots of love, Rish xx