Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Allie's POV

Sunrays were seeping through the slightly open curtain, waking me up from my slumber. As my eyes fluttered open, the first thing that came to my mind was 'where the hell am I?' This isn't my room and I'm pretty sure of that. Calm down Allie, surely there's some reasonable explanation for all this, I convinced myself.

My head was throbbing like there's no tomorrow. No doubt I had way too much to drink last night. Speaking of, what happened last night? And, why was I wearing a guy's shirt with no pants? Whose shirt was this? Where was I? So many unanswered questions! However my internal outburst was interrupted by the growling of my stomach, followed by a sweet, heavenly aroma of freshly cooked omelet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Jake's POV

Screw these fuc*in hot frying pans, screw Allie for making it impossible to cook with my bruised hand, screw her for being so cute and vulnerable last night, screw me for being a pussy and not being able to take away her virginity. I was a born player and I've done this a gazillion times, so why couldn't I bear hurting Allie and watch her cry when I told her I had se* with her... which I didn't manage to do, well at least not yet. Has The Jake Matthews suddenly become soft? Looks like we've got a marshmallow over here!

What the hell are you talking about? I ain't no marshmallow!

I'm talking about you dumbass! You like that girl, you little softie!

Hey! Jake Matthews is anything but soft, nor little. Even my banana's the size of King Kong.

Then why are you in the kitchen cooking breakfast for your girlfriend? So you're a marshmallow and a housewife? Great combo! Plus, you couldn't even get Allie to feast on your 'banana' last night.

Whatever, you don't even exist, except in my head. And she is NOT my girlfriend! Why would I like her anyway?

...Really? I'm even talking to myself now?! I better get to the gym later, you know, to save my manhood.

Anyway, I wonder if I should tell her about last night. She needed to know, I think. However, if I do tell her, she would think I'm Mr. Nice, and I really can't have her thinking that.

I should probably just shut up about it, and then we can go back to being Tom and Jerry, because damn, she's hot when she's feisty. That little prick Evan doesn't deserve her. Its obvious he's into her, but he can't have her because she's mine. Soon, I'm going to deflower her and make my mark on that untouched, fragile body of hers. And then Evan will finally have a taste of pain, the pain I've been going through throughout my life.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Last Night (still Jake's POV)

As I took a swig from my beer, I scanned the area to find my next victim for the night. That sounded as if I was some serial killer, or maybe a vampire who drinks only girl's blood (like Jennifer's body but reverse sexuality). But hey, I like em' vulnerable or sometimes even air-heads who'd usually fall for my charm. Then my eyes stopped and involuntarily licked my lips as soon as I saw a familiar brunette beauty with her revealing and rubber tight silver dress that gave emphasis on her large assets. And I thought she was flat-chested, how wrong I was.

She looked frantic and was obviously very occupied, with the way she was moving about. She's busy? That's all the more reason I should talk to her! So I decided to make my grand entrance and started walking towards the Megan Fox look alike, except Allie was much more beautiful, that Megan wouldn't even stand a chance competing against her.