Chapter 8- Mini Chapt

Evan's POV

I didn't know what to do. Even at this drunk, vulnerable state she managed to look like the most beautiful girl on this planet. I tucked her brown hair behind her ear that was falling loosely over her face. Her eye lashes curling upwards, her perfectly shaped cheekbones, and the natural rose blush upon her cheeks. At that moment, all I wanted to do was grab her and kiss her passionately. I wanted to be with her so bad.  'God, I'm not supposed to be thinking about her in this way', I thought. She was like a sister to me and I just can't let my uncertain feelings get in the way of our friendship. I just watched her, enjoying the view, as she stayed still, breathing in and out, her chest rising upwards and then relaxing. I was about to touch her cheek until her eyes slowly fluttered open. "Evan... Is that you?" Just by the sound of her velvet voice saying my name, made my heart flutter and I couldn't help but smile at her. "Yes Allie, you've been out for a while though".

She smiled at me and I just couldn't contain my self. My eyes landed on those kissable, pink lips wondering what it would taste like,. The first time I've ever felt this lusting desire for her was when I taught her how to play basketball, it was like she was a magnet pulling me in, her every touch lingered on my arms and strong, built chest. Not only was she gorgeous, but she was so funny and caring and-

"Evan" she giggled, then frowned intently. She was so cute, she was like a little baby panda trying to act all fierce, but instead it made her all the more adorable. "What *hiccup* happened? Why am I *hiccup* here?" Before I could answer her, the door slammed open-------

READ PLS, IMPORTANT

A/N: guys sorry for the long update and short chapter. i'm uploading the super long next one right now. Chapt 9 involves more heat. Guess between who ;) Note that i haven't edited the whole story guys so excuse me if i had some linguistic errors.

oh and VOTE and COMMENT if you liked it please. thanks guys!