The Stranger became Known

Once Charlotte was finished briefing Hugo, Jocelyn went to go upstairs but Sebastian caught her arm. "I'm not done with you yet" he said playfully "We still need to make that pit stop."

Jocelyn had almost forgot about that, she was so caught up in her own little world that going back to her home was one of the last things on her list "Oh yeah of course." Sebastian took her hand and lead her outside.

"We'll attract less attention if we head there on foot." He let go of her hand as they walked along the night filled streets. After a while Jocelyn noticed how Sebastian's eyes  would glitter in the moon light and when he smiled.

He does have a nice smile. Jocelyn thought.

The night had gotten colder and Jocelyn rolled her sleeves all the way down to her wrists and jammed her hands into her pockets. As they walked on and closer to her street she decided to fill the silence with a thought that had just came to her.

"I'm concerned by the fact that you know the way to my house so well." Jocelyn got to see that smile again.

"I'm assigned to protect you, it's kind of my job to know where you live." They turned onto her street.

A few houses down stood Jocelyn's little house, two storeys, a patio and a rose bush out front. They approached and were pleased to see the lights were off inside the house, Jocelyn's mum was either asleep or working late at the office, as she usually did on a Friday night.

Jocelyn stopped walking halfway up the path to her patio and checked the car port in the drive-way. No car. That means she's still at work. Jocelyn nodded to Sebastian and walked up to the front door. She pulled a key from her pocket, unlocked the door and walked inside. She dialed the code into her house alarm and locked the door when Sebastian was in the hallway.

"Wait here, I'll be right back." Jocelyn left Sebastian in the living room and headed upstairs.

When she reached her room she emptied her bag on her bed and walked over to her closet, turning on a lamp as she went. She pulled out a black back-pack, that was larger and more practical. She unzipped it and packed her spell book, novel, wallet, phone and charger. Jocelyn walked over to her closet again  and pulled out some more jeans, shirts, underwear and socks, she packed those as well.

She grabbed the bag and headed back down stairs. She past Sebastian as she entered the bathroom, where she searched the vanity drawers. She found what she was looking for under the bathroom sink, she pulled out her make-up bag. Jocelyn knew she could go without it, but something about it made her feel comfortable and it was one of the only things familiar about this whole situation. She sighed and put it in with the rest of the things she'd packed.

She checked the bag and shuffled through it, when satisfied she had everything she needed, Jocelyn went back to Sebastian. He was examining the shelves of books that lined one wall of the living room when she found him.

"What are you doing?" She asked, a smile in her voice.

"Looking at your collection" Sebastian told her without turning away from the bookcase "you and your mother have quite good taste by the way."

"Thanks, glad you approve" she walked over to him and plucked a book from it's place on the shelf "This one's her favourite, she could read it a million times and not get bored with it, I swear she knows every word."

Sebastian turned to face her, and Jocelyn became aware of how close they were. Before she could blush she looked down at the book and slid it back into place.

"You find it hard lying to her don't you?" he asked, his face was inches from hers.

Jocelyn nodded "Yes, but she'll have to find out at some point." she tucked a peace of runaway hair behind her ear. They were silent for a moment.

"Jocelyn?" Sebastian looked at her with a question across his face.

"Yes?" Jocelyn asked suddenly confused and unsure of what she was about to hear.

Sebastian cupped the side of her face with one hand and leaned down towards her, closing his eyes. Jocelyn began to do the same, going on her tip-toes and closed her eyes, their lips were about to meet...

Suddenly, there was a sound from elsewhere in the house..... someone unlocking a door. Jocelyn and Sebastian broke apart and rushed to the living room entrance.

"Dammit" Jocelyn muttered "Mum's home, we need to leave." Sebastian nodded and walked over to the window on the other side of the room, he found the clip and  slowly slid the window open.

Jocelyn rushed away from the rooms entrance as she heard footsteps coming down the hallway and ran to his side. Sebastian started to help her through. She was half way out when the living room filled with light. Jocelyn tensed

"Jocelyn?" she heard her mothers shaky voice and turned around slowly. Her mum was standing at the doorway, confusion etched into her face.

"Hi Mum."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys!

I hope you liked that chapter! So.... what do you think of the pairing Sebastian+Jocelyn? tell me below!!!! I'll have the next one published soon!

<3 Sazninjacookie