Be Rational

Quick authors note: Hey there, I'm back! Sorry it's been so long but here I am with your next chapter, enjoy!

<3 Sazninjacookie

Jocelyn gritted her teeth as she attempted to pull her wrists free from the chains. She'd been trying to get free of them for the past fifteen minutes she'd been left alone. She turned as far as she could clockwise, as if to twist out of them, but only managed to tighten them on the bruises that had already formed on her wrists. She cried out as pain shoot through her hands and fell awkwardly on her side. She blinked away tears of frustration as she sat up and leaned against the pole.

She hated this. Feeling helpless. Being restrained and held back. Such things, she liked to think, were beneath her. What she hated most was the fact that her stupidity from earlier had gotten her in this mess in the first place.

What was I thinking?!  She scolded herself. Running blind into a dangerous neighborhood with nothing but a dagger and a spell book to defend myself?! I don't know a thing about Dark Fae magic, I've only been practicing magic for the past eighteen months! I could've been killed easily! And now I have to solely rely on Sebastian to find me.....

She sighed and wondered aloud "if only there was something else in this room that could help me out of these chains-"

Just then the door slid open.

"Don't count on it Jocie" It was Thomas "can I call you that? Jocie? I think it fits."

"No, but can I call you asshole?"

Thomas laughed at this "You are a sarcastic one aren't you Jocie?" his eyes grew more menacing, if that were possible "An easy one to break."

"What do you want asshole?" Jocelyn growled, trying to hide the small spark of fear that ignited in her chest.

Thomas stepped further into the room, it was only then she realized that the werewolf had his claws drawn.

"I'm bored." He smiled, showing fangs and Jocelyn didn't like it one bit.

.   .   .

"Let's go" Sebastian ran towards the rusted doors of the abandoned building.

"Sebastian we can't just go charging on in there!" Hugo called to him.

Frustrated, Sebastian stopped and turned to face him, not bothering to hide his anger. At this Hugo just sighed and strolled over to stand beside him. 

"I know you care deeply for Miss Rose, but think rationally." Hugo spoke calmly "Rushing into situations where you have little to no knowledge of what you're getting yourself into, will get you killed. Then who will be able to ensure her safety with out your level of experience?" He turned and raised an eyebrow at Sebastian.

As eager as Sebastian was to find Jocelyn, he had to face the facts. He faced Hugo, who was still looking at him expectantly.

"Then what do you suggest we do?" He asked him, still a bit irritated.

Hugo tore his eyes away from Sebastian and looked up at the structure in front of them "We draw them out and find out what we're dealing with. I'll distract them while you try and locate Jocelyn..... and then we'll improvise from there."

Sebastian nodded "Then let's get to it."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Everyone!

So I hope you liked this chapter and look forward for more to come :)

Sorry for the slow update I promise I'll get back on track very soon I've very busy as of late and I hope you can understand <3

Until next time Everyone!

<3 Sazninjacookie