Follow me

The figure stepped into the light. It was the werewolf boy from the night club.

He chuckled "How've you been since our last dance?"

"Because leading someone out of a building at knife point is what you can call dancing" Jocelyn scowled.

He shrugged "I'll admit I don't have the best manners, but surely you can forgive me Flower?" he said the last part with a creepy grin which was enough to make her cringe.

Ew. Thought Jocelyn. That's discusting, ew ew ew... I think I'm gonna throw up, and Flower? Why out of all the nicknames you could possibly call me would you choose FLOWER?!

"Don't count on it asshole" The slight anger she'd caused him pleased her. It quickly faded and he stepped closer.

"I hope for your sake that attitude doesn't last." He said smugly "It won't do much good for your mother."

Jocelyn went a deathly shade of white "You know where she is?" she asked him quietly.

The werewof boy smirked down at her "What do you think?"

Jocelyn felt her face go dark and glared at him with a hate she herself had never felt before "I think I'll kill you slowly."

The boy smirked and opened his mouth to say something, but was beaten to it by another voice coming from the door.

"I'm gone for almost an hour and still nothing interesting has happened." It was a girls voice. She was standing in the doorway looking bored. She had dark hair with the ends dyed a bright red, silver eyes and seemed to be around the same height as Jocelyn.

"Honestly Thomas why don't you just get to the point? The loverboy's probably searching for her as we speak." She left the doorway and leaned against the wall to Jocelyn's far left

Thomas spun to face her, an expression of annoyance across his face, Jocelyn liked her already "Oh I'm sorry Ruby, are you the one incharge?!"

The girl simply rolled her eyes.

"No?" Thomas answered for her "Then shut it!"

"Whatever" she muttered.

Thomas turned back to Jocelyn "The point is Flower, there's something we gotta do and someone you gotta meet."

Curious, Jocelyn looked up and looked him straight in the eyes "What and who?"

Thomas kneeled down in front of her "Someone who's tired of being pushed around." He sood, nodded to the girl and started to make their way out of the room.

"HEY! Where do you think you're going?! What are you planning?! What do you want from me?! Let me go you asshole I have nothing to do with this!!!!!"

He stopped right outside the entrance to the room with his back to her "That's the thing, you have everything to do with this."

. . .

Ruby shut the door to the girls cell making sure to lock it. She turned to walk down the hallway when a strong hand took hold of her sleeve and spun her around to face the person the hand belonged to. It was Thomas, the werewolf kid she'd been hired to assist in the Light Fae girls capture. Thomas seemed to think that, that made him in charge.

"What did you think you were doing?" He seemed pissed off, this amused her but she didn't dare show it, she couldn't risk it.

"We were supposed to keep her unsure and ill informed those were our instuctions-"

He scoffed "So? That Maple doesn't control me" he spat her name with annoyence "besides it's called intimidation sweetheart, heard of it?"

Ruby ressisted the urge to slap him and took back her arm "don't call me sweetheart." She growled.

"Just don't interupt me again." Thomas turned away from her and started to walk down the hall.

Ruby herself started to walk in the opposite direction, towards the far side of the building. Compared to where they were holding the Fairy girl, this area of the building was much cleaner. Although the walls were still grimy looking and the pipes along the roof leaked sometimes, this part of the building didn't have the damp smell, blood stains, or the rats-

She cringed at the thought of those. She hated the thought of rats in the building.

As she neared the room she was given to sleep in, she scanned the hallway making sure no one was watching her. The room itself was nothing special, practically bare besides the window, fold out bed and backpack that rested against the far wall.

Ruby unzipped the bag and pulled out a pen and paper. She scribbled down a message, folded the paper and tucked it a pocket of her jacket. She walked over to the window, opened it and croached on the window sill. She looked down at the fire escape around eight metres below her and took a deep breath of the early morning air.

She stepped off the window sill and fell quickly towards the metal stairs. She knew she would surive the fall, she was a werewolf after all. She landed with a thud that shook the stairs. She stood and climbed down to the street below and pulled the hood of her jacket over her head.

She walked further down the street, a map of directions in her head. She'd gained intel that the Warlock and the Fairy boy had already entered the neighbourhood and was headding their way now.

Several streets later Ruby ducked into and alley way and stopped just before she emerged onto the next street. She peeked her head out, trying not to be seen and saw them, Sebastain Blue and Hugo Blade at the opposite end of the street, walking towards her.

"Excuse me miss." She heard a small voice behind her.

She turned to see it belonged to a small scruffy looking boy, judging by his snow white skin and the thirsty look in his eyes, he was a young vampire.

"What?" She replied cauciously. Even through he was quite young, him being a vampire still made him a threat.

"Could you perhaps spare some coins for a lost soul such as I?"

Ruby was about to turn him away when an idea came to mind. She turned too face him and kneeled down to his height.

"Of course" she said kindly "if you do me a favor"

"What would that be?" the vampire boy asked.

Ruby handed the boy the note from her pocket and peeked her head out from the alley and pointed to Sebastian and Hugo "Hand this to one of them and then point to me I'll be standing on the pavement." She handed him a few coins and stepped out of the alley.

She watched the boy run down to the two Fae and hand the note to the Fairy boy. After reading it Sebastian looked down at the vampire boy. The boy pointed to her and ran off.

Sebastain looked at where the boy had pointed and meet eyes with her. After a moment they started to move up the street towards her. Ruby turned and started to walk back the way she came and waited for them to see her at the end of the alley and follow her.

Good. Ruby thought. Follow me.

-------------------------------------------------

Hello!!!!!!!

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while but I hope you guys like this chapter and feel free to vote and comment below to tell what you think and what you think Ruby is up to!!!!!

xoxox Love ya!

<3 Sazninjacookie