"But she wasn't at school the next day or any days after that, turns out her mum had sent her over to her brother and so i went my own way, found other people to be around and here i am"

"Well then fix it" he said washing his bowl.

"If you haven't noticed, your the one thats backing down and avoiding it" he added heading back up stairs.

I waited a little before going back upstairs to my room knowing Mina was probably annoying Elena and waking her up.

I could hear Mina speaking loud and clear with little mumbles getting returned to her.

Just standing at the door watching them you could tell Elena just wanted to sleep and even though Mina was part way through a conversation, she was trying to.

"Just let her sleep" i said throwing a pillow at her before laying across the end of my bed.

"So what actually happened"

I could feel Elena shuffling around under the blankets and knew she was moving around so she could listen to.

She did pretty much everything the other night but still has no idea how or what she did.

"Nothing really, elena did most of it" i said mumbling the last piece.

"I did what"

"Yeah....Todoroki thought that if you saw someone you cared about badly injured or getting hurt that you'd lose control of your quirk and everything else would just fall into place or something" i added.

"So i just used my quirk and that was it"

"Well i-i guess, i mean it wasn't how you'd usually use it, you kind of just i don't know it looked like you were unconscious but your body was still doing everything to keep fighting"

I could feel her getting off the bed causing me to turn around and watch her head towards the door.

"Where are you going"

"To see Dabi then hopefully when i get back I'll be aloud in to see Aizawa" she said leaving the door open behind her.

"She doesn't remember" I heard Mina saying getting me to look back at her.

"Most of the nights just a blank screen to her, she remembers bits and pieces from it but that's about it"

"So how are you holding up"

"I'm fine" i said interrupting her.

"Let's just go get the boys" i added grabbing my helmet from my desk as she walked back out downstairs.

ELENAS POV

I wasn't exactly dressed for the morning weather but then again i was never really dressed for any weather.

My legs were covered in goosebumps by the time i got to the hospital and being inside didn't help considering they had the windows and doors open to let the cold air in.

"Hey, um i'm here to see Dabi he was brought in on friday night at some point"

"And he was moved to the police department on saturday morning"

She clearly hated her job by the tone in her voice.

"Shouldn't he be here getting looked at"

"I wouldn't know, i'm a receptionist not a doctor"

"Right, whatever thank you" i muttered before leaving again.

By the time i even got there i was ready to go back to the dorms and just sleep.