Pillow Biter (LEMON) (King x Reader)

Start from the beginning

"King.", you smiled staying where you were.

"Y-yes (y/n)?", the fairy king stuttered.

"Umm...Ban told me about...about your dreams.", you admitted hearing him squeak in embarrassment, "He got pretty detailed with the descriptions to."

King shrunk Chastiefol just enough for him to see you and stared at you, "I bet you hate me now huh? Who wouldn't especially when I think of you like th-", much to King's surprise you kissed him smack on the lips to end his stupid rant.

He soon melted into the kiss while you straddled his waist, you pulled away for a brief second to breathe and enjoyed King's lustful expression. You kissed him again this time biting his bottom lip for entrance which he almost immeadiatly allowed. King moaned to your dominance as your hands started to undress and explore his body. You pulled away from the kiss smiling at King's tongue work, he was a panting mess but he longed for more.

He shyly grabbed your hips and held you in place as he thrusted his hard member against your thin skirt. You moaned and to the odd sensation and rested your head in the crook of his neck while your hips continued to grind against his.

"So what else did I do to you in your dreams?", you purred teasingly.

King's blush reached his ears, he wanted to do so much with you but he also wanted to savor every moment.

"...Y-you...you would bite and mark me as yours. Touching me...touching me as you whisper dirty words into my ears.", King admitted embracing you tightly.

You smiled and kissed his neck searching for a special spot, his body trembled to your soft lips while your fingers combed through his soft orange-brown hair. A breathe caught in his throat when you kissed a particular area of his neck and you immeadiatly began attacking that one spot making King moan in pleasure. 

"Don't worry King, I'll make your dreams come true.", you smiled kissing his ear as you slid your hand past his pants and briefs.

He groaned as your hand began to stroke his wet member. (Y/n) smiled as he started to moan out to your touch, King started to kiss your neck as you continued to play with his slick member.

"I love you King.", you moaned, your words sent a shiver down King's spine and you smiled as he prematurely released against your hand.

You stifled a laugh as King's face erupted into a bright tomato red blush. He gasped quietly, your soft lips kissed away his tears as you once again returned to massaging his cock. He shivered in pleasure, your touch returned his cock a pleasurable hard state.

"What else do I do to you, Harlequin~", you teased calling his true name.

He smiled as he hugged you tight, "I-I want to...let me taste your flower."

Your face heated up...but you hesitantly nodded in agreement, you got up and positioned yourself over his head. He carefully pulled your soaked panties down and blew a puff of air at your core.

"Mmn...K-King don't tease me please.", you puffed.

King hesitated for a moment before giving your core a rough long lick. You quaked as his teeth grazed against your clit, he continued to suckle on your sensitive bundle of nerves as you moaned his name. King smiled against your core, your fingers brushed through his hair in pure pleasure.

"K-king not right there. Wait! Not inside.", (Y/n) cheered.

King's tongue slipped inside your core lapping up all your juices in pure joy. Your legs quaked as the fairy king blessed you with his surprisingly skilled tongue. King happy seeing you so pleased but he longed to bury himself deep inside you. He focused kisses and licks on your clit while his fingers entered and stretched your flower for what was to come.