Explosive Passion (LEMON) (Kacchan x Reader)

(Y/n's pov)
Why....why me...why me of all people?

"So ya see (y/n)-chan your boyfriend accidently got hit with a special aroma that works as an aphrodisiac, so you'll need to calm him down by doing the dirty with him!!", Midnight-sensei explained.

I was shocked beyond belief, why the hell would a pro use such a dangerous quirk like that around hormonal teenage students. Plus Katsuki is being stubborn and won't just do it himself!!! He knows I'm a virgin, what if he's to rough the first time and he breaks me? The idea made my body tremble but this the only thing I could do. Once classes are over I'll head over to Katsuki's place and help with the situation.

*Mini skip*
"Well... I'm here.", I trembled in nervousness not knowing what to expect.

I knocked on the door with a quivering hand and stepped back in case it flew open. Surprisingly it didn't, my red eyed boyfriend opened it with his normal glare and angry expression. I thought he was supposed to be in heat or something... he seems fine. Maybe he already jacked off and finished it himself. He let me in and gave me a drink, everything seemed normal. He wasn't acting strange but no one else was home. We were watching a movie and it seemed fine until the girl started moaning and the guy began to top her, my innocent eyes were so not ready for this!!!!

"Holy fuck what the hell are we watching!?", I cried as I covered my eyes in embarrassment.

"This movie Kaminari told me to watch, it's called Fifty shades of Grey.", Katsuki answered.

He suddenly got up and sat me on his lap, I could feel something hard poking my inner thigh and I knew exactly what it was. I closed my legs tight and shut my eyes. No we can't do this I thought he was already cured from the aphrodisiac.

"You came to take care of the shit Midnight did to me, didn't you? I already finished myself off a couple of hours ago but seeing this movie makes me horny, especially when I'm thinking about all the shit I could do to you if you let me~", Katsuki whispered in my ear, his hot breathe making me whimper.

His warm hands firmly groped my breasts and roughly squeezed then making me moan slightly. If the aphrodisiac was gone maybe... maybe it'd be ok to do it. Katsuki's hands started massaging my breasts as he licked and sucked on my neck searching for my sweet spot. I moaned signaling that he had found it, I could feel him smirk against my smirk against my skin as he roughly attacked the spot sucking on it harshly. One of his hands slid under both my shirt and bra and started playing with my sensitive bud while the other went down my skirt and started rubbing me through my panties. I was a moaning mess due to his touch, I felt so hot.

"*pop* Mmmn~ Someone's all nice and wet for me. Don't worry I'll prep you nice and slow so you'll be ready for the real show when it starts.", Katsuki growled huskily as his finger slid past my panties and into my tight pussy.

My back arched at the sudden new feeling and I felt his hard cock rub against my ass. A familiar sound rang in my ears and something smelled like burnt fabric. Looking down I realised that Katsuki used his quirk to burn away my clothes leaving me completely naked.

"Well let the fun begin babe~!!", He smiled seductively.

Katsuki's finger started moving faster inside and his thumb started rubbing against my clit making me moan loudly. Katsuki whispered dirty perverted words into my ears making me wetter by the minute, he put in two more fingers and stretched my walls. His fingers were covered in my juices and I felt dirty but seeing them enter and exit my most sacred area made me hornier. My stomach started feeling tight and my body started trembling as my first orgasm came closer and closer.

"K-katsuki~!!!!! Ahhhhh~ G-gonna c-cu-", right as I was about to release Katsuki removed his fingers and smirked at my whimpering form.

He shoved his three wet fingers into my mouth and ordered me to lick them clean. My mind was so clouded with lust that I didn't refuse, I instantly started sucking on his fingers making sure to clean them properly not even caring that I was being forced to taste myself. In mere minutes his fingers were licked clean and his palm was covered in my drool. Katsuki pinned me to the ground and I soon realized that he was also naked. He stroked his hard twitching cock with the hand I just licked, he stared down at my naked form with lustful eyes as he touched himself in front of me.