Unforgettable Winter (Sunohara x reader)

(A/n: 2nd story, this time we got Youhei Sunohara. Before you ask and say that ain't him in the pic, IT IS, his natural hair color is black he would bleach it blonde during his school days. *Spoiler, maybe* Ok let's get started >:3 )

(3rd pov)
Today would be the 5 year anniversary of Youhei and (y/n). They have been dating since their sophomore year in school, Youhei is now 21 years of age and you are 20. You two love being with eachother and eventually you moved in with one another, though due to his work youhei wouldn't be home as much which made you rather depressed and sad. Currently Sunohara was on a business trip in America, he was suppose to arrive home yesterday but he still wasn't here.

"Maybe he forgot what day it was today.",you sighed.

"Auntie (y/n) why are you crying.", little Ushio asked you while grabbing onto you (f/c) jacket. You hadn't realized you were actually shedding tears, you wiped them away and pretended you were just yawning or something. Little Ushio hugged you legs, she was only five and barely 4'2".

"I wuv you auntie (y/n), don't cry, I can chu you to make you feel better.", she looked up at you with determined eyes and you sadly couldn't resist her cuteness. You picked Ushio up into your arms and she lightly pecked your cheek, you were having a major fangirl moment in your head.

"You are definitely Nagisa's child if you're able to be this cute without trying, your just like your mom.", you thought smiling. Little Ushio started to make a snow man and you watched her from the park bench while the snow ever so slowly came down. What a nice winter.

*Timeskipperton LoL *

You had returned Ushio to Tomoya and gone home. You barely walked in and decided to make dinner for yourself, Sunohara still not being home. You were in the kitchen making white rice and chicken, when you suddenly felt arms around your waist, you froze with fear as the stranger behind you pulled you closer to them. You began to tremble tears making there way to the corner of your eyes until,

"Ne ne tickle tickle tickle (y/n)-chan.", you bursted out laughing. You knew who it was, who else would be so childish. You had fallen to the floor from laughing and when you looked up there he was, your little blackette. He caged you to the floor with his body and smiled down at you. You blushed and smiled back, he quickly pulled you into welcome home kiss which you gladly accepted.

"I'm home (y/n). Didja miss me? Huh huh didja miss me?!", there he goes acting like a child again. You pulled him into another kiss to answer his question. He smiled and shot back up to his feet.

"Oops forgot (y/n) we gotta go I got you a special present.", He smiled. You were confused a bit but, stood up to and got ready, after turning of the stove and putting the food away of course, you put on you snow coat and he drove you to the "park"? You looked around a little confused.

"Youhei what're we doing here?", you asked, you were the only one he allowed to call him by his real name, he tried to hide his blush under his scarf. You looked so beautiful to him, god he was luck to have you.
Than fireworks began to erupt from the building far away and you both looked up in awe. They were so beautiful, fireworks in the snow, what a breathe taking sight. You smiled at the colorful arrangements of explosions. Of course you realized Sunohara was a being a little to quiet, you turned around to see him in a tux. You were utterly confused, but he did look good.
You both locked eyes and you saw that he was serious about something, he pulled out a small white box from his pocket walked over to you and got on one knee.

"We've known eachother for a long time, and I've loved every minute of it but, I hate having to leave you alone here while I'm gone, because I fear that someone would take you away from me. So to make sure no one could take you and to show everyone that you're mine, (f/n) (l/n) would you please do me the honor of letting me marry you and becoming my (f/n) Sunohara?", He asked. You were silent and he believed you had rejected him but, than you gave the reply he was hoping.

"Hai, yes Youhei I'd love to.", you were crying tears of joy and everything was blurry. He smiled at you and slid the ring on to you finger. He stood back up and you both sealed your lives together with one passionate loving kiss.

A/n ok done hope you liked it JK I'll continue!!!! XD

(Timeskip 2 years)
Today was the two year anniversary since you became Youhei's, Mrs.Sunohara. You had both moved to another house because you had gotten pregnant with Youhei's child. Little (kid's name) was barely a year old and trying to walk. Ushio who was now seven, would love to come over and play with your child. Currently you precious baby (girl or boy) was asleep and you and your husband were in the living room cuddling with eachother and watching a movie.
You really loved him and your child and you couldn't have asked for a better family or life. You smiled down at Youhei who had fallen asleep on your stomach. You gently kissed his forehead and tried to wake him,

"Babe... hey babe..", he wouldn't wake up than you thought of something,
"Cupped ramen",you whispered. He immediately shot up and ran to the kitchen. You bursted into a giggle fit, he actually woke up for cup ramen,

"Just like his high school years.", you thought. You didn't realize he had picked you up and taken you to your room, he gently tossed you on the bed. He pinned you to the bed with an evil glint and wicked smile on his face,

"You know I already had dinner so how about some dessert (y/n)-chan.", he licked his lips hungrily.
You were screwed until your little hero ran/crawled into the room crying.  (He/she) had a nightmare. You pushed your horny husband off gently and proceeded to pick up and comfort your bawling child.

"Shhhhhh it's ok mommy's got you it's ok my little panda bear.", you hushed your poor child.

"Tan......sweep wit mooo ah daaa", (he/she) attempted to ask, you snapped (he/she) was too cute.

(A/n: Idk if you are supposed to talk yet but ok)

You layed your child in between eachother and noticed your whiney husband pouting. You  laughed at his childish behavior and kissed him. He was angry but content with it, you both feel asleep with (kid's name) wrapped in both your loving arms and eventually the happy family drifted into a peaceful sleep together.

"I couldn't have asked for a better life.", Youhei thought as he took one last look at his gorgeous wife and adorable child, before finally shutting his eyes and drifting into a wonderful dream.

------------------------------------------------------
(A/n) dohoho gahhh i feel like Sunohara is out of character but i didn't wanna change it. God i love how these just magically come out of my brain when I'm not even realizing it. Well story two is done. Your welcome everyone.

Miyo-chan out ^-^