Despise PT.1 (Modern!Levi x Stepsister!Reader)

(Y/n's pov)
I've hated him before our parents even married, I hated him with every millimeter of my heart and soul, he was the worst thing to ever bother crawling into my life after my mom divorced my dad. I hated my step brother and his name was Levi Ackerman, most popular, most intelligent, most handsome guy on the world and I hated the very ground he walked on. Just thinking about him pisses me off especially when he butts into my life when no one asked him to.

"(Y/n)....(y/n)....(y/n)!", I snapped out of my train of thought when I finally realized I was being called.

I looked up smiling at my handsome boyfriend Eren, honestly he was the only good thing in my life when everything else was shit. I loved him a lot but sadly even he knew my brother since they were in the same band.

"Sorry babe, what were you saying?"

"I was asking if you were coming to my concert tomorrow?", Eren chuckled pressing a kiss to my lips.

"You realize the only reason I go to the No Name concerts is because of you right?", I giggled returning the kiss.

Eren and I were behind the school building so we were all alone, he pulled my hips closer to his as the kiss started to get a bit more passionate. Eren pinned my hands above my head with one hand while the other moved up my skirt playing with the hem of my panties. I let out a moan as my mouth was dominated by his hot tongue until someone decided to spoil the fun.

"Don't you have somewhere to be Jeager?", Eren stiffed up when he realized that Levi had caught us.

He instantly let go of me and started to laugh out a lame excuse, I sighed just like everything else Levi was ruining my time with my boyfriend to. I fixed my stupid school uniform as Eren ran off to class, Levi just stood there staring at me with those stupid gray eyes of his.

"Take a picture I heard they last longer.", I growled sarcastically.

"You're to young to have a boyfri-"

"And you have no ground to tell me what to do!", I spat glaring at him.

"You're my little sister I'm just looking out for you, why do you hate me for that?", Levi asked stepping closer to me.

"No, we aren't even the same family. My name's (f/n) (l/n), and I'm not an Ackerman, and I'm damn sure glad that I'm not.", I fumed.

I walked past him ignoring him as he called my name, he doesn't have shit to do with me so he might as well stay out of my life. Seriously why couldn't my father just have taken me with him after the divorce, I'm almost 17, I could've helped provide if I had to. I could feel the other stuco members watching me, not surprised with Levi being the president and all they're probably supposed to watch me or something. Fuck this I'm going home! I threw my bag over the fence of the school and startedto climb until ai felt someone grab my leg. Looking down I was met by those stupid gray eyes, I growled trying to kick him off but the stupid bastard pulled me down forcing me to fall on the floor.

"And where do you think you're going? Ditching is an immediate write up you could get suspended for it!", Levi growled picking me up by the collar.

I slapped his hand away from me and glared at him as other students started to arrive and crowd around us.

"I hate you, I never wanted you in my life so why are you trying to hard to be a part of it!?", I growled as Principal Erwin arrived.

"(Y/n) this is childi-"

"That's enough Levi, (L/n) report to my office now!", Principal Erwin sighed ordering me around again.

I growled and glared at Levi as I started walking back to the main building with my head held high. Hopefully I get suspended.

(Timeskip, after school)
"Three weeks suspension?! Young lady you must be out of your mind, why would you try to ditch school?", My mother cried as she scolded me for this huge punishment.

I didn't really care and just looked up at the cieling as my step-dad cursed out a bunch of shit about how useless I was. My mom was so overdramtic sometimes, I already have all the lessons and homework that I'd need to make up so it's not like I'm gonna fail. Levi walked in and just like alwayd all the attention went to him so I used it as a chance to dash off to my room and get ready for the concert. I got changed quickly before anyone noticed, Levi couldn't stop me since he had to leave and get ready soon too. I put on black ripped jeans, a (f/c) crop top, and the jacket I stole from Eren when we first started dating. This was gonna be awesome. I opened up my window and started climbing out of it, my stepdad started pounding at my door ordering me to answer it but I just flipped off the door and jumped onto the roof. I ran and jumped off the roof into the tree right next to it, I made it and let myself fall to the ground as I rushed off to my friend's place for a ride to the concert.

(Timeskip)
The arena was packed, the lights were fierce, and Eren was rocking it on Bass. I smiled as he started to sing with the other members preforming behind him. He looked great and was a total hottie on stage, I couldn't wait to see him back stage. Levi came up for the next song and I swear even with those stupid bandages around his eyes I could tell he was staring at me.

He pointed at me in the crowd, "Okay pigletts on your knees!!"

Everyone cheered as Hizamazuke echoed through the hall, but I swear Levi was staring at me the whole time. Eventually the concert was over and I rushed backstage, I smiled seeing Eren and ran into him for a hug. Eren seemed to be a little tense so I stared up at him with a questioning gaze.

"Eren, are you ok-"

"(Y/n) I have to break up with you.", Eren said bluntly.

My whole world just shattered when I realized what he said, I held onto his shirt and started to laugh. This was a joke right? It had to be why would he be leaving me?

"I'm sorry (y/n) but I can't see you anymore, i-it's messing with my stage carreer.", Eren sighed making me let go of him as he ran off.

Tears started falling from my (e/c) hues, I just got dumped by the best thing in my life. I have nothing now, absolutely nothing, shit now I wish I was dead. As I continued to cry I felt someone squeeze my shoulder gently.

"Don't cry over that piece of shit, he wasn't worth someone like you."

I let out a small gasp as I looked over my shoulder, it was Levi, the look in his eyes made it obvious that it was his doing. I slapped his hand away and glared at him as the hot tears spilled from my eyes. I ran past him running as far away as I could. I hate him! I hate him! I despise his very existence!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: this feels like a chapter that I should turn into a story =_= maybe I should!? Anyways part 2 is a lemon people be prepared!

Update: I liked the idea! This is now a story go read it, it's named "Broken Bonds" and it's an AU so deal!