Sibling Rivalry (LEMON) (Hikaru x Reader x Kaoru)

(Narrator's pov)
"Big brother you know she loves me more than you!!!", Kaoru yelled.

"She's my lover Kaoru not yours!!! You had no right to have played such a trick on her and take away her innocence!!", Hikaru growled rather loudly.

"She obviously wanted more than you were giving her!! What were you just going to let the precious (h/c) haired angel live in chastity forever!!", The younger twin hissed.

His older identical brother has enough of his siblings nonsense and threw a jab right into Kaoru's jaw. The young boy fell backwards and grabbed his aching jaw with a whimper.

"You are nothing but a deciev-"

"Hi-hikaru.....", a weak voice whimpered.

The two twins turned there heads there identical amber hues landing on the small female before them. Hikaru was shocked to see his beloved (y/n) right before him as he fought with his sibling. Tears were streaming from your (e/c) hues, and your lips trembled as you tried to find the right words to speak, nothing came to mind. You quickly turned on your heels and ran from the Hitachiin twins, your long (h/c) locks flowing behind you as you ran away.

"You've done it now onii-san.", Kaoru smirked.

Hikaru ignored his stupid twin and ran after you, he had to make this right. Being your trusted boyfriend he knew exactly where you would go if you were upset.

(Second Home)
Soon enough your auburn haired lover found you in one of the many rooms in your second home, your parents owned this home before they died. (Y/n) kept her distance and looked away believing could no longer look Hikaru in the eye after the sin she committed.

"(Y/n) I know what happened....", Hikaru began his bangs shadowing his eyes.

"I'm disgusting I understand if you no longer wish to be with such an impure witch.", (Y/n) cried.

Hikaru didn't want that, he loves you to much to let you go. He enveloped you into a warm hug and refused to let you go, his lips caressed yours gently as his tongue intruded your mouth. He fought with your tongue in a heated dance for dominance but your passionate session was disturbed by his younger brother.

"Onii-san....I refuse to let you have (y/n) without a proper battle for her heart and her hand in marriage.", Kaoru growled.

The twins glared at each other as Hikaru shielded your small body with his in a protective hug. They both stood there ground until a despicable idea flushed into Hikaru's mind. Your auburn haired lover stood both of you up and kissed you again as he started to strip you of your clothes, Kaoru was becoming excited by the sight and sounds before him. The kiss stopped when you were finally naked, Hikaru gently laid you down on the bed and glared at his brother.

"We'll fight by using (y/n)'s body whoever pleasures her most will be the one that marries her!", Hikaru cheered.

Both the twins striped themselves to nothing and crawled over to you on the bed. You were nervous, Kaoru stole your virginity and Hikaru was your boyfriend how could such a scenario occur. Both twins crawled up your body and began to suckle on your sensitive nipples, you moaned from the sudden attention and could do nothing as their hands began to roam over your skin. Hikaru was alot rougher than you'd thought he'd be but Kaoru was gentle and seemed to enjoying sucking on your breasts.

"Ahhh~......mmmn.... hi-hikaru~ k-kaoru~..please stop!!!", You begged this situation was to strange for you to comprehend.

The boys didn't acknowledge your plead and continued their work. Their warm tongues slid down your stomach and they both met above your leaking pussy. Kaoru began to lick and suck your clit as your love Hikaru slid down a bit further to start licking your entrance. Both their tongues only brought on more juices with the way they played with you. You tried to be fair with the amount of attention they got, one of your hands landed each twin's head and you started to gently yank and tug at their locks. Your hips started to roll against their wet muscles craving a bit more attention. Hikaru gave you that attention, his long tongue greeted your entrance with a small flick before burying his wiggling muscle inside your warm core. The added pleasure from your clit only made the sensation stronger, your toes curled as your orgasm came closer.