Pillow Biter (LEMON) (King x Reader)

(Narrator's pov)
The brownish-orange haired sin tossed and turned in his sleep unintentionally moaning out due to his dream. King nibbled on his green Chastiefol as he continued to moan to his dream. Her body was under him, he was pleasuring her, they were lost together in a blissful heat of their sexes, and then with one last thrust he buried his member deep inside her oozing his essence into her cute tight core. King's sleeping form moaned loudly into Chastiefol as he released to his wet dream. His orange hues started to open and he quickly shot up once he realized what he had just dreamed. He groaned in annoyance when he realized he had painted the inside of his sleepwear with his warm seed.

"I better go shower before someone sees me.", King sighed his face flushed in embarrassment.

Thankfully everyone in the Boar Hat was either asleep or passed out drunk and you were no where to be found, the small fairy quietly flew out of the Boar Hat to a nearby lake and quickly washed his clothes with his magic before taking a dip for himself. He sighed in content to the pleasent water temperature but his thoughts soon returned to you.

"Why am I having these thoughts? (Y/n) would be so ashamed of me if she found out about my dreams.", King sighed, "I'm supposed to be the Sin of Sloth...not Lust....I don't want to be the next Gowther." 

He heard a splash in the water and shrieked realizing he wasn't alone. He quietly swam behind the waterfall and hid himself as he watched the waters. His heart beat rapidly against his chest when he noticed the body floating on the water. His orange hues watched as the water streamed down your supple skin, the glistening water drops settled against your breasts. His member twitched in anticipation watching you swim around, seeing your naked form was driving him mad.

"She's so beautiful...why am I like this?", he whined looking down at his oozing member, "...but...she's so gorgeous."

His hands gently grasped his member and he started to masturbate to your swimming form. Your (h/c) hair formed an halo of sorts around you as you hummed to the water. King started to pant as his orgasm started to build up, he freaked seeing your body come closer.

"Hmmm....I wonder what King's doing?", you smiled back paddling to the waterfall.

King bit into a shrunken Chastiefol as he tried to muffle his voice, his member was covered in his slick cum and he couldn't help but get excited at the thought of being caught.

"Don't come over here....please (y/n)...
please don't come over here.", King thought as you neared the falls.

He jerked his hand faster massaging his balls to hurry his orgasm. Your body emerged from the falls and King held his breathe in fear of you seeing him but you turned around facing your back to him. Your firm butt and hips showed from the falls and King could only stare as he masturbated to your form. The sound of the falls muffled King's voice as his ejaculated his seed into the water. He quickly flew up the falls hiding in the water as he made his way back to the boar hat to change. He felt disgusted with himself but the images of your body continued to play in his head.

"I want her...I want to love (y/n).", King cried pulling his shirt down to hide his half erect member.

(Timeskip to rush hour at the bar)
Dinner rush hit the Tavern hard, Elizabeth, Diane, and (Y/n) were hard at work taking orders and seating guests. King watched you from behind the bar as he served booze and ale. Ban snickered at his love drunk friend and teased him about it.

"So~ you like the wild child?", Ban snickered.

"Shut up Ban...it will never happen.", King sighed with a sad look in his eyes.

Ban smirked as he whispered, "Maybe she can make your dreams a reality."

King's face exploded into a blush as he zoomed back upstairs. Ban smiled as he walked up to you, your customers were all drunk and happily moved away when a big menacing man appeared behind you. You fumed at your friend mad that you had lost tips. The red eyed sin grinned as he happily whispered something into your ear. Your face turned bright red from embarrassment as Ban pushed you upstairs for your "break". He pushed you into the same room as King making you both blush in embarrassment. King hid from you with Chastiefol protecting him like a wall.