Confrence Conflict?

Start from the beginning

He gave a small nod. <Well, don't worry! If ya need company, I'm always here!> He energetically wrote.

Wow, he really is a good friend. He sparked a bit of warmth in my chest. I can actually say that I can trust him. Just like I can trust Ty.

Suddenly Seto's voice came over the intercom.

"Attention to Sky Army officers. Please meet in the conference room right away. When I said an hour I meant for you to be here in an hour. Hurry up, we have much to discuss..." He sounded pretty upset.

"Well, we don't want to keep Mr. Magic Man waiting." I said. Sub nodded. <Yea, he didn't sound too happy. Need help??> I nodded.

As he was helping me up, I noticed something and felt my face warm up. "Uh, Sub? Can you hand me a shirt?"

--------

TY'S POV

I hurried to the conference room, cursing myself for letting myself be late. Thankfully I wasn't the only one late. As I was on my way down the hall, Kyle turned the corner and rushed past me, running fast.

I would've thought he didn't want to be late either, but judging by the expression on his face I could tell he wasn't eager to get to the meeting.

"KYLE, YOU SACK OF SHIT, GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE SO I CAN BEAT YOU!" I heard Tyler yell from behind me. No sooner than that he zoomed past me. He was chasing Kyle for some reason I probably don't want to question. Those two always do this anyways.

By the time I got to the meeting room, Kyle was taking cover behind Mitch and Jerome. "Hey man, what's wrong?" Jerome questioned, trying to calm Tyler down. "Yeah, what'd he do this time?" Mitch added.

"Kyle told Janet that I left the base for the invasion and now I have to move in with her so she can keep an eye on me! God damn it Kyle, I'm so gonna kill you!" Tyler shouted, trying to get between the two.

"I'm sorry man! She called and asked where you were! She wanted to talk to you and I can't lie to her! Do you know what she'll do to me?!"

The room started to fill up with the officers and Seto was obviously getting annoyed. With Tyler and Kyle shouting back and forth and some people still missing, I can tell why. Finally he took his seat and slammed his hand on the table.

"That's enough! I'm getting this meeting started at once! I have a very serious subject to share with you all. Now let's get down to... Where's Sky?" He asked.

We all looked around. I realized that I forgot to at least send someone to go get Sky since I also forgot that he can't move very much by himself. Damn it why do I have to be so forgetful? Some boyfriend I am. I quickly stood up. "I'll go get him!" I said.

"No need. Look." Dartron said, pointing to the door. We looked to see Sky being helped by Sub into the room. He was leaning against Sub and the latter put the hurt boys arm around his neck to support him. Sky flashed a smile.

"Sorry we're late. There was no handicap lane in the hall." He joked as Sub sat him in a seat next to me. He painfully leaned back in it. "You okay?" I asked him. He nodded and tried to ignore the pain.

Seto quickly called everyone to attention. "Good. We couldn't have started without our leader. Finally we can start. Like I said, we have a serious matter to discuss. Bodil, Brice, if you'd please?"

Suddenly there was a clicking sound and Bodil and Brice were blocking the locked doors. They didn't look too happy. "Huh? Seto, what's the meaning of this?" AntVenom asked."Yeah,why lock us all in here?" Tyler asked.