Rest

So Virgil told me that he loved me and we kissed! And wow that kiss was the best thing I've ever experienced and the best kiss ever , then again that was my first kiss so I can't really compare it to any other kiss .

After we kissed we just sat and talked for a while and it was really nice. Though he said he wants to wait till we get to the village before asking me out as he wants to make it romantic.

Now I'm no expert on love in fact I've never even had a boyfriend before so I don't really know what to expect but I'm excited thats for sure, because I really do love Virgil.

Aaron has already asked Crystal out and they're happily dating eachother . Their such a cute couple and Aaron is completely in love with Crystal it's adorable.

"I think we should go to a village near by so we can stock up on supplies and maybe sleep in a bed for once" he yawns

Crystal strokes his head smiling " yeah Aaron's right we could all do with some rest"

Virgil looks at me " yeah that's true , I don't think any of us have got a proper sleep for a while now"

I just smile " then it's settled we'll head to the nearest village and rest their for a couple of days

And with that Aaron put Crystal on his back to give her a piggy back and Virgil grabs my hand holding it.

Truth be told I've always felt like this team is my family so to see them all happy brings me so much joy because this is the only real family I've had. Of course I had a actual family who I was related to by blood but their all dead now along with the rest of my race , because as I've stated before I'm the last one of my kind but maybe one day I could change that or at least I hope I can.

A few hours later
We've finally arrived at the village . Crystal is fast asleep on Aaron's back , Aaron looks like he could collapse at any moment and I'm in Virgil's arms being held close to his chest as he randomly decided to pick me up and to carry me to the village. Not that I'm complaining I feel a lot safer in his arms

"Theirs a in here let's get a room"

I yawn tiredly , cuddling close to Virgil " sounds good"

And with that we brought two rooms one for me and Virgil, and one for Aaron and Crystal. We went our separate ways as our rooms our away from eachother and went to bed.

What do you think will happen now!?

😺