Please..

Crystal

Aaron is fast asleep on our bed and has been getting slightly better . I'm still extremely worried about him as he still struggles to breath from time to time but I think he's going to be okay.

I hold his hand, staring at him breathing . "He's so cute in his sleep"

Hope walks in holding a basket " how's he doing ?"

"Still asleep but other than that he's okay"

"Well  that's good I brought you a basket of blueberries and raspberries but please don't open it by me . I'm allergic remember

"I will don't worry and Thankyou" I gently take the basket off her and smile " how come your not having a reaction now?"

" Enchanted basket so I don't have to touch them which makes it so I can't get I'll"

"That's a really good idea"

" Virgil came up with it" she smiles

" speaking off where is your lover ?"

She looks down " I don't know"

" Hope what do you mean you don't know where he is"

" he left this morning without saying anything and hasn't messaged me since I'm worried Crystal"

" I'm sure he's fine, don't worry "

" I'll try" and with that she walks out the room upset

I go back to paying attention to Aaron while eating some blueberries

Hope

I walk out of Crystal and Aaron's room and slowly make my way downstairs out of the inn. "I might as well go and train to just clear my head."
I continue to walk and head out of the inn slowly making my way to the forest which I train in .

" Hope !"

I turn around and see Virgil standing by a tree , smiling cutely. "Hey babe you've made me so worried today . I haven't seen you since this morning"

" sorry my love I wanted to get some stuff without disturbing you" he walks over to me and pulls me into a hug " I've missed you"

I smile and gently hug him " I've missed you two dummy"

He gently takes my hand and smiles " come with me beautiful I want to show you something"

I smile " okay "

He smiles and starts to walk.

I follow him not really paying much attention to my surroundings

" baby I'm gonna blindfold you do it doesn't ruin the surprise" but before I could say anything he ties a blindfold around my eyes.

"Babe I don't feel safe like this "

He picks me up and kisses my head " shh it's okay I'm here"

"Virgil  please..."

"I'm not virgil...

Hehe your welcome

😺