Only using his one hand, he opened it against my protest and he entered my house giving me his victory angry smirk while closing the door with a thud making me flinched at that noise. I know he is pissed beyond his limits. I know I made him angry but I have all the rights to behave like this and I won't get affected by his actions. I'm not good to know what is going in his head. For that he needs to tell me and if he choosing not to tell me that he deserves this behavior.

I looked at him with a clenched jaw and tried to show him that I'm not afraid of his actions but fear was visible in my eyes. He started taking steps in my direction making me take my steps backward involuntarily. Looking in his deep sea-colored eyes I gulped involuntarily but still opened my mouth to show him my anger. “H..how dare you entered my house forcefully,” I said in an angry voice while trying to keep my voice firm still taking steps in the backward direction.

He didn't say anything but kept cutting the distance between us making me take my breath more deeply to control my heart increase pace. My back hit the wall increasing my uneasiness because he was only two steps away from me. I looked left-right furiously to run away but my brain screamed at me not to do it and face him. I can't always run away from him but I need to stop him where he is. I don't want him to get any closer to me.

“Get out of my house before I call the police,” I said in my threatening voice to scare him so he won't come near me and go away so I can breathe in relief. Listening to me he didn't stop in his track or say anything but came so near me invading my private space his hands were firmly placed in his pants pocket. His eyes were telling me that my threats were not affecting him a bit. I didn't want to back out so I kept looking into his eyes to show him that I'm not afraid of his actions.

His body was only one inch apart from mine. His cologne was all over my nostrils making me weak in my knees. He stood in front of me not touching me but still, his presence in front of me gave goosebumps all over my body. Like he was touching me with his dark gaze. How I want to close my eyes to hide from his dark gaze but I can't do that. I will face him and let him know his presence does not affect me a bit.

Studying my face he smirked at me like he knows what was going on in my mind. He kept moving his face nearer to mine while straight looking in my eyes like challenging me. His face was only a half-inch apart from mine. I can't take this anymore and at that moment, I moved my face to another side closing my eyes tightly. I didn't fail to miss his victory smirk on his face before closing my eyes.

With my actions, he got his confirmation that his nearness still affects me so badly. Not a second after I close my eyes shut I felt the tip of his nose touching my cheeks and running all over the length of my pale neck while inhaled deeply in my scent. Stopping at bottom of my neck his teeth glazed on my skin. His mear action of touch caused electricity to run all over my body causing me to curl my finger and dug my nails in my palm while increasing my breathing to calm my poor heart.

I can't let him do this with me. He has no right to touch me after destroying everything in my life.

Anger tears dwell in my closed eyes lifting my hands I pushed him to get him away from my body. He moved a little bit backward with my sudden push. Swallowing my anger a little bit which was making it hard for me to speak I looked at him with anger tear-filled eyes. His face was showing pure annoyance because of my actions. As if I care how he feels. I took a deep breath to make my voice come out of my mouth without shuttering. “I'm serious get out of my house before I call the police and report you,” I said in anger. Listening to me he smirked at me making me furrow my brows at him in annoyance.